Booking on Costa website

ilpupina

I saw a cruise that I was interested in and secured the price through their website. Then I received an email saying that the booking will be held until 23:00. However, in the same email, it says that you have to confirm your booking by phone and the phone lines are open from 09:00 to 17:00 :(

Has this ever happened to you? Did you end up losing the booking/price?

I booked a cruise on their website more than a year ago and never had that problem but I haven’t been able to book online since then - I always have to phone to make a booking. I now find it’s easier to book by phone - if they are open!!

Caryl

Costa's web site is a complete nightmare, yesterday blocked a cruise for December and it came up held until 1.1.0000, which unless I am mistaken was a long, long time ago, and this perhaps ships were pretty basic then.

Never had any trouble holding any cruise but usually comes phone within time set.

But we have found it much easier now to get them to phone us once we have found a cruise we would like a price for, never had any bother saying no thanks too dear. I will go to an other site for better price.

booked with costa web site last week - i found the process really easy and smooth ( paid a deposit trough credit card )

3rd cruise i book same way - so maybe i`m getting used to it now