Cosol Tours

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:55 AM.
United States
965 Posts
Joined Jun 2014
Originally posted by shwabob

Can't see the photos. Looks like the link is broken. Trying to view on my Samsung S9.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Additional Bookings: Celebrity Reflection 1/2020 * Celebrity Equinox 4/2020
Sailed: 1/2018 Eastern Caribbean - RCCL Harmony * 11/2017 Western Caribbean - RCCL Navigator * 9/2017 Pacific Coastal - RCCL Explorer * 5/2016 Alaska - Celebrity Millennium * 1/2016 Hawaii - NCL Pride of America * 11/2015 Western Caribbean - RCCL Anthem * 10/2014 Bahamas - RCCL Enchantment * 8/2014 Canada & New England - RCCL Explorer * 5/1999 Ocean Breeze * 5/1984 Bahamas - MS Caribe I
Germany
769 Posts
Joined Feb 2013
Lindaglenn. Thanks for your report. Would you mind indicating how much they charge for a private tour?
Thanks.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
upcoming: Preziosa Jul, Meraviglia Aprill 19, Neue Mein Schiff 1 2019, silhouette 2020
Kansas City (Gladstone) , MO
3,902 Posts
Joined May 2006
I haven't read all the answers to your question, but when I saw the name "Cosol," I had to stop and see what the question was.

The reason I say this, I want to go back so back to St. Lucia, I can "taste it," if that is possible. years ago I went to it for the first time,and fell in love with the whole area. We had taken a tour I believe then, and I found out so much about it, and wanted to go back again, which I did several years ago. Now, I want to go NOW, or again.The last time we used Cosol for our tour guide, and I would highly recommend them to anyone! My friend and I were put into a mini-bus along with about 8 or 10 others, and we had an excellent driver and tour guide. I know everyone that was with us, was having a wonderful time as well. We do have a nice meal to eat about half way through, plus where they take you like the banana plantation, etc. there are always samples there as well. They said it would be about 5 hours, and it turned out to be almost 6, but with "everything" we say/did, I woundn't have wanted to shorten the time for anything. On our way back to the ship, he stopped at a house (looked like it anyway), and brought back everyone a nice loaf of French or some type of "warm" bread. It was so good to eat on the way back. I don't know what the cost is now, but I would be more than willing to pay MORE than what we paid, as it was such a wonderful/excellent trip! Now........if only I could get someone to take me there all the way from Missouri, which is the expensive part.