Tabyana beach?

vikesfan

Geek1, I'm sorry if you feel that way. You're so off the mark, that's what happens when you assume the negative. We have been on 5 cruises and 2 times to roatan, which has been our favorite for snorkeling. Just because I write a thorough review somehow provokes rude comments. Thats why i often dont post, too many unnecessary mean comments. I just know as someone who is 1. fairly new to cruising and 2. extremely OCD when it comes to planning I appreciate specifics. I was simply trying to provide a good response to the person's questions. Be nice!

Be honest

Thank you for the review and your thoughts. I to am almost OCD in finding the right way to experience the ports. I have been to Roatan multiple times, have done private island beaches, ship snorkeling, and even the free Mahogany Beach (I recommend not doing this unless you are on a tight budget). We are returning in April and want to find something for the entire family, I want to snorkel, the wife wants the beach, and my son wants it all. So we may do a West Bay visit this time.

Good to know about the beach in Mahogany Bay, we have wondered about it both times. We're going again in January, same place, we will probably venture further down the beach this time just to check out options if we would decide to do something different the following time. My husband's coworker stayed at Bananarama earlier this year and really liked it, but he didn't know if they did day passes. Have fun!

• 7 months later...
Re the lockers on Tabyana Beach: Are they still $5.00? Do they take US dollars? What is their approximate size? Thanks so much!

We haven't been there since January 2017, rained out this year :loudcry:, but at that time we paid $10, but as long as you return the locker key to the rental lady she gives you $5 back. So my rather long answer is, yes. lol.

We had a standard size backpack, pretty full, and it fit inside the locker no problem. Hope that helps.