Carnival Victory 9203

welldone60

We had this cabin on our cruise out of San Juan. We loved it. We did go out on the front deck during the day and try to look in. You can get your nose right up to the window and you cannot see in during the day. But at night you can see in too some degree. We just closed the curtains at night. This room gives you more room to move around and you are not bumping into each other as you dress and go in/out of the bathroom. This cabin on the Victory is NOT haddicapped modified. Some say it's a long walk from the room to the pool/buffet area. It did not seem to far for us. We did not feel much motion, but we had nice weather doing our cruise. There are 3 floor to cieling cab for storage, a desk area, night stand, a small table that you can move around, chair & stool. Bath has a nice size shower and plenty of storage to the side of the sink. We have some pics, along with a floorplan that I will post. The deck outside is very large and it overhangs the side of the ship so you can look down the entire side of the ship. The most people that we saw out there at any given time was 6-8. It is a great place to watch as you come into port.

We had this cabin on our cruise out of San Juan. We loved it. We did go out on the front deck during the day and try to look in. You can get your nose right up to the window and you cannot see in during the day. But at night you can see in too some degree. We just closed the curtains at night. This room gives you more room to move around and you are not bumping into each other as you dress and go in/out of the bathroom. This cabin on the Victory is NOT haddicapped modified. Some say it's a long walk from the room to the pool/buffet area. It did not seem to far for us. We did not feel much motion, but we had nice weather doing our cruise. There are 3 floor to cieling cab for storage, a desk area, night stand, a small table that you can move around, chair & stool. Bath has a nice size shower and plenty of storage to the side of the sink. We have some pics, along with a floorplan that I will post. The deck outside is very large and it overhangs the side of the ship so you can look down the entire side of the ship. The most people that we saw out there at any given time was 6-8. It is a great place to watch as you come into port.

I would love to see some pictures. We are looking at Victory for next year. If you could e-mail me some pictures of the cabin I would love it. My e-mail is kimandjim@charter.net

• 2 weeks later...

Archived