Save the Date: June 14th. Chat W/ Our Editors about Royal Princess. But first....

LauraS

• Administrators

Submit a question about Royal Princess as a reply to this thread, and our Cruise Critic editors will answer on Friday, June 14th at 11am (4pm GMT) in our new Live Chat venue here: Royal Princess Live Chat

Don't miss out; ask away!

Laura

PS: you will be able to submit a question on the day of; however, due to time constraints we hope to get to them all!

LS

I am interested in knowing the dimensions of the swimming pools on The Royal Princess. The pool that is pictured appears to be a good bit smaller than on other ships. What is the overall size and especially what is the depth?

Thank You, Pat

I am still hoping someone will have photos of cabins looking down into the ocean. Will this view be blocked by lifeboats and all you will see will be the orange roofs. If one chooses to be on the Emerald deck, how much will the lifeboats intrude upon your view?

Thank you for offering this opportunity. I will not be available for the live chat.

My question is why did the Caribe aft suites get a balcony with no shade while the decks above and below are shaded by the deck above? The uppermost aft suites balconies suffer the same fate and the people above can look right down on them.

I booked a Caribe suite for the Caribbean in January 2014....I hear it may be sunny there....

Two questions about the M6 minisuites which are L107, L108, M107, M108. What is the actual interior square footage for the cabins and their balconies? The second question is whether or not their balconies are locked while at sea. I called Princess again about this today, and they said that they knew there was a discrepancy on Princess' website and they were going to correct it, but it did not have any definite answers.

Thanks so much for taking the time to preview the ship for us and answer questions.

Good Morning,

My sister and I will be taking our first cruise together, August 4th-British Isle Cruise-and have purchased tickets to attend the Tattoo. We are seeking input from anyone that perhaps might be able to guide us as to obtaining transportation to and from the event.

Thanks in advance,

Cathy of Canada:)

I would like to know the make and model of the TVs in the cabins. Also, are they fixed to the wall or can they tilt a bit toward the couch in the deluxe balcony cabins.

Hi, the manufacturer is ViewSonic -- I'm not sure about the model, but I've included a photo (from a standard balcony cabin), which I happened to snap during a cabin tour. Hope that helps. viewsonic-cabin-tv.jpg

Archived