*Updated: A Note Regarding Roll Call Threads - Link to NEW FORUM HERE

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:51 AM.
Torquay, England
2,034 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
A very good idea and is it please possible to perhaps somehow monitor these threads and maybe if a new thread titled 'QE Aegean Cruise May 2016' (there is no such cruise) is magically put into the relevant roll call please?

Namely, QE is put into the Queen Elizabeth Roll Call location.

If the original post was not placed in a roll call then hopefully our eagled eyed admin might pick them out.

I cannot pm you to give exact examples and I will not name any threads but fingers crossed that this gets a response
Vale of Glamorgan
3,455 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Apologies but I'm not sure what you mean.
Are you having problems with the roll call finder or with roll calls being in the wrong section ?
Please use the report button if you have a specific example.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email - [email protected]

Please include your Cruise Critic user name and be patient, I do not have full time access to this mailbox and I am in a different time zone to many of you !
Torquay, England
2,034 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Originally posted by Host Hattie
Apologies but I'm not sure what you mean.
Are you having problems with the roll call finder or with roll calls being in the wrong section ?
Please use the report button if you have a specific example.
Apologies for not explaining, tis my poor education.

If you look on any Cunard roll call it will not scroll onto an abbreviated name. I searched for a roll call and looked down the list for QE... None listed.
Vale of Glamorgan
3,455 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Sorry, I still don't understand the issue.
All the Queen Elizabeth roll calls are here

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?601
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Please include your Cruise Critic user name and be patient, I do not have full time access to this mailbox and I am in a different time zone to many of you !
Vale of Glamorgan
3,455 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
All the Queen Victoria roll calls are here

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=600

The 2019 roll call is at the top of the board. It probably won't show up using "Find your roll call" as there is no start date. I can add one if someone tells me what it is.
Otherwise [email protected] might be able to assist.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Torquay, England
2,034 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Originally posted by Host Hattie
All the Queen Victoria roll calls are here

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=600

The 2019 roll call is at the top of the board. It probably won't show up using "Find your roll call" as there is no start date. I can add one if someone tells me what it is.
Otherwise [email protected] might be able to assist.
Yeh,
Purrrfect and as you say they are all there now. THANK YOU very much