Bonded Baggage

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:51 AM.
Manchester
18 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
Hi All,

Had an email re Bonded Baggage (they take the luggage from the plane to the ship for you). This has always been the case for me on P&O, so seems a little strange to hear - I just presumed all cruise lines do this.

Anyway, a friend has been advised by Cunard this is only available on flights from London, whereas I'm flying from Manchester.

Does anybody have experience of the above? Especially outside London airports.

Thanks
Ryan
Lancashire
299 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
Hi rt86, this is a first with a Cunard for us, had it a couple of times with P&O, we had an email this morning to confirm that our Titan flight from Manchester on 19/8 will have bonded baggage. Good news

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

=http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk][/url]g
manchester England
279 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Originally posted by Tangoqueen
Hi rt86, this is a first with a Cunard for us, had it a couple of times with P&O, we had an email this morning to confirm that our Titan flight from Manchester on 19/8 will have bonded baggage. Good news

Sent from my iPad using Forums
We will be flying from Manchester with Titan Airways on 2nd Sept which I believe is a Cunard charter flight.I was also wondering if we would need to collect our luggage at Athens or if it would go direct to the ship as it isnt mentioned on the flight information.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app
Lancashire
299 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
I'm sure you will be notified soon SammyBonny.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

=http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk][/url]g