Cunard Queen Victoria

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:50 AM.
Vale of Glamorgan
3,455 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
We were there on QE2 so not that recent ! We did a half day Cunard excursion I think.
There is some information on this thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2507143
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email - [email protected]

Please include your Cruise Critic user name and be patient, I do not have full time access to this mailbox and I am in a different time zone to many of you !
Alaska
239 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
We visited Kotor with National Geographic on a small ship. They arranged a wonderful excursion up the mountainside in a bus through the most treacherous switchbacks I have experienced anywhere in the world. Despite a few moments when I held my breath, the vistas were spectacular. At the top of the mountain we visited a working family owned farm/ranch with sheep and goats, etc. while that is not a tour I would have selected, it was quite delight and we were very glad we did it. If you can find this excursion, give it serious consideration. The visit to the small ancient church in the tiny island also was quite nice.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming Cruises:
Cunard QM2 8/17 - Fashion week!

Past Cruises:
NCL Dawn 7/16 Bermuda
Cunard QM2 9/15 Transatlantic
NCL Jewel Caribbean 1/14
NCL Jade, Italy and Adriatic, 10/12
Viking River Cruise, China, 7/12
Celebrity Solstice W. Carib. 11/10
NCL Pearl Panama Canal 4/10