Soda package

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:46 PM.
Lancashire. UK
273 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Is the soda package still available? I can't find it on the website under Drinks Packages.
If so can anyone tell me what it includes...
Just thought it would be a good idea for my tonics for my G & T now they are charging for the soda gun...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Lancashire. UK
273 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Just wondering if they have stopped doing it...the coffee card and wine package is still available..

Chester, UK
1,406 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by Cassandra14
Thank you. Do you know what it includes?
I don't I have to say.

We were offered it on the first days since my wife ordered a soft drink and it was also advertised in the daily programme for the first couple of days.

But we did not bother so I didn't investigate further.
Riding the Ocean Waves
1,314 Posts
Joined Jun 2010
Originally posted by Cassandra14
Thank you. Do you know what it includes?

It used to include everything from the soda Gun, Lemonade, Soda, Tonic, Cola etc
Cordials like Lime juice and Blackcurrant and fruit Juices, Tomato, Pineapple, Apple, Grapefruit etc.
$8.50 + 15% per day. Must be bought within First Two days for the Full Duration of the Cruise
Dallas
67 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
My husband did the soda pkg -if you prefer large soda in 'take away ' glass- diffenernt venues have different sized glasses- be sure and ask for 'large', I believe they were readily avaiable at the venue by the pool and at Golden Lion
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Mark & Clay

Queen Mary 2 05/2017
Coral Princess 05/2015
Queen Mary 2 05/2012