Email Address for Carambola

Luvcrusn

Trying to reach Carambola to reserve chairs/umbrellas. I used the email address I had from February 2018 but haven't received a response. Has anyone used a recent contact email for them? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to contact Carambola Beach Club to reserve 2 chairs for August 1st. How long did it take for them to contact you? I sent an email last Thursday.

Thanks for your help.

Nancy

Nancy, when I thought about it I think I also contacted them on the Carambola beach club page of a social media site we can't name here. It could be that they responded to that since their site promises responses within a day.

We are just now communicating with them to reserve chairs &umbrellas. reservations@carambolabeachclub.com

Here is the reply:

Thank you for your interest in Carambola Beach Club. We are delighted you have chosen us as your relaxation spot. We will be open and would love to host you.

Please note that beach chairs and umbrellas are available for $10.00USD each, and love seats for $20.00USD; reservations are held for up to one hour after the time indicated on the reservation. Please see our hostess upon your arrival to Carambola. Additionally, we are approximately 10 - 15 minutes away from the main port Port Zante depending on road conditions.

Please also feel free to peruse our menus here as rentals do not come with food and beverage selections: http://www.carambolabeachclub.com/lunch-menu/ ;

Where there are any challenges with completing a reservation online, please feel free to email us with the details of said reservation, and your authorization to complete same on your behalf; we'd be happy to enter the reservation for you.

Thank you once again for choosing Carambola and we look forward to hosting you.

Where you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me.

Warmest Regards,

JPL

RESSIES LINK: Please feel free to visit http://reservations.carambolabeachclub.com/booking.php to make your reservation for your beach rentals, lunch and dinner.

Edited by irisheileen
add

• 1 month later...

on social media today: NOTICE:

As of September 1st, Carambola Beach Club on South Friars will be implementing a Facility Fee.

This fee will be due at the hostess's podium on entry to the Beach Club.

This fee provides for the use of Carambola including offered facilities. The fee is applicable between 7AM-6PM.

Guests will be banded by the hostess upon payment of the fee.

The facility fee per guest will be $8 EC or $3 US.

on social media today: NOTICE:

As of September 1st, Carambola Beach Club on South Friars will be implementing a Facility Fee.

This fee will be due at the hostess's podium on entry to the Beach Club.

This fee provides for the use of Carambola including offered facilities. The fee is applicable between 7AM-6PM.

Guests will be banded by the hostess upon payment of the fee.

The facility fee per guest will be $8 EC or $3 US.

Appears they've had enough of Towles. About time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...