Limon tour using Your Lucky Tour

Cruz4Sun

We just got back from a fabulous Panama Canal cruise on the Coral Princess. I booked a Tortuguero Canal tour with Your Lucky Tour. Eduardo was waiting at the gate as planned. On the canal portion we saw sloths, howler monkeys, cayman, iguanas and more. We stopped at a fruit market to sample some exotic fruits. We bought postcards and stamps at their gift shop and Eduardo took us to the post office to mail them. We expressed interest in buying coffee and he took us right to the grocery store to get the best prices. At the end of the tour we went to the Red Snapper restaurant for a lovely view of the harbor and our ship and a delicious Costa Rican lunch of jerk chicken, rice and beans, salad, plantains and a refreshing strawberry/watermelon welcome drink.

It was a great way to see Limon without the crowds and I highly recommend Your Lucky Tour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

we used Your Lucky Tours each time whilst we were in CostaRica. Fantastic tour guide. We had amazing tours. I can highly recommendHumphreys to anyone who needs a guide in this port. He speaks very fluentEnglish, has a terrific personality, & puts together a great day oftouring, taking in heaps of interesting places & activities. Very welldone, Mr. Humphreys !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/22/2018 at 8:42 AM, Centexcruiseaddict said:

Just checked their website, they dont say how much the tours are or when they start.

The first thing the traveler is asked is at what time he must return to his cruise ship, to be 1 or 2 hours before his departure.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:42 AM, Centexcruiseaddict said:

Just checked their website, they dont say how much the tours are or when they start.

I contacted them and the tour we want is $55.00 per person.  We are doing it!  Very professional in communication.

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, sea-explorer said:

Do they have an email address? Can't see one on their website and have to admit that's putting me off a little. I'm in the UK and really didn't want to get into international phone calls and time differences, especially in the early planning stage.

info.yourluckytour@gmail.com

• Like 1

By the way, just to add in case this happens to anyone else, I've now realised when I googled it took me to their business site which had limited information on tours and no contact information. This wasn't immediately apparent but they do have another more user friendly site with the information you need on it. Once again, thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/13/2018 at 6:29 AM, Cruz4Sun said:

We just got back from a fabulous Panama Canal cruise on the Coral Princess. I booked a Tortuguero Canal tour with Your Lucky Tour. Eduardo was waiting at the gate as planned. On the canal portion we saw sloths, howler monkeys, cayman, iguanas and more. We stopped at a fruit market to sample some exotic fruits. We bought postcards and stamps at their gift shop and Eduardo took us to the post office to mail them. We expressed interest in buying coffee and he took us right to the grocery store to get the best prices. At the end of the tour we went to the Red Snapper restaurant for a lovely view of the harbor and our ship and a delicious Costa Rican lunch of jerk chicken, rice and beans, salad, plantains and a refreshing strawberry/watermelon welcome drink.

It was a great way to see Limon without the crowds and I highly recommend Your Lucky Tour.

Did you have to pay for your lunch or was this included in the price of the tour?  Thanks.