Victory Chefs Table

pinkie60

Yes I did the Chefs table on the Victory, It was worth every penny my niece treated me to the dinner I so enjoyed it, The tour of the kitchen was fun, the food was delicious. We received a group photo and cookbook signed by the chef. It was a very enjoyable evening I would recommend it.

Yes I did the Chefs table on the Victory, It was worth every penny my niece treated me to the dinner I so enjoyed it, The tour of the kitchen was fun, the food was delicious. We received a group photo and cookbook signed by the chef. It was a very enjoyable evening I would recommend it.

Thank you for responding. I wasnt sure if I did the right thing. You have made me very happy. Do you remember which night of the cruise it was?

Thank you for responding. I wasnt sure if I did the right thing. You have made me very happy. Do you remember which night of the cruise it was?

It was a Wednesday evening we were on 7 day cruise. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did

• 2 weeks later...

If you do a four night cruise, its the last night of the cruise (so night four). We chose not to do it as we did not particularly enjoy the food served in the dining room throughout our cruise.

If you do a four night cruise, its the last night of the cruise (so night four). We chose not to do it as we did not particularly enjoy the food served in the dining room throughout our cruise.

Man that seems like a reason to do it.

I was under the impression the food was different at chefs table as opposed to the MDR or buffett food. I watched videos on YouTube and it looked like an interesting and entertaining experience. I give a review when i get home. I don't sail until July 16th.