Carnival Fascination Chef’s Table

I booked the chef’s table for our up coming Fascination cruise next year. Just received an email stating that the time and date would be given to us upon boarding the ship. Can anyone give me any info on the chef’s table such as what it’s like, menu, etc.? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked the chef’s table for our up coming Fascination cruise next year. Just received an email stating that the time and date would be given to us upon boarding the ship. Can anyone give me any info on the chef’s table such as what it’s like, menu, etc.? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was just on Fascination and reserved Chef’s Table very early before the cruise. It was on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I ended up not doing because my anniversary was on the Wednesday but I was told I would be on Thursday due to a VIP party of 11 having it on Wednesday. Not saying it isn’t worth the money but I only wanted to spend that much if it was on the anniversary day and made that known well in advance.

To Carnival’s credit, they are not obligated to tell me when and what order I was reserved, the lady told me that was the case despite me being one of the first people to reserve. The VIP party booked on the ship. My original request pleaded to be on Wednesday so I was disappointed to say the least. For my disappointment they completely did my room with the anniversary decorations, towel and photo . . . .plus a bottle of champagne and chocolate strawberries. It really was a nice gesture on their part.

It takes place in the Library and although it is private, people are peering in constantly as it is on the same deck as the YourTime Dining.

I did not peep the menu but I knew what food to expect based on previous reviews on here. Plus it technically could change.