Wow Scotland tour for invergordon

Irina

since then invergordon tour group is filled for our date, I am looking at Wow Scotland tours. Is anyone familiar or have any experience with them? They go to Brodie castle rather than the,other more popular ones. They claim it's,prettier and better because the,other tours don't go there so it's less crowded. Any thoughts?

I used Wow Scotland on my recent visit to Invergordon and was very happy with the tour they provided (which was quite a bit cheaper than what the ship was offering!)

Brodie Castle is a National Trust property and very interesting, and our excellent, funny guide also took us to Culloden, a neolithic stone formation (if you've watched Outlander or read the books, it's from where Diana Gabaldon got the idea), Loch Ness and a short stop in Inverness (partly because coach parking is only available for 30 minutes)

It was a good day in terms of packing in lots to see, although I would have liked a bit more time in Inverness. I think it is a case of deciding whether you want to see the highland landscape or the town.

Thank you. It looks,like they don't do the boat ride on the loch, which the,other company does. Did,you feel you missed anything by not doing that?

No, we didn't know a boat ride was an option with other companies so we didn't miss it. We stopped at a beach on Loch Ness for about half an hour as I recall.

No, we didn't know a boat ride was an option with other companies so we didn't miss it. We stopped at a beach on Loch Ness for about half an hour as I recall.

No ride for us either. Initially I was all excited about the ride on Loch Ness but my bestie was afraid Nessie would eat us:confused:. We are doing a ride down the Thames before starting our cruise and I reckon she figured we would have plenty of time on the water.

• 5 weeks later...

We went with WOW for our trip in July and wouldnt hesitate to use them again. Brodie Castle is very pretty and much less crowded than the others and we didnt miss the boat trip at all. In fact, after stopping in Loch Ness and knowing how windy and chilly it was, I was glad we ended up not doing it.

Just returned from our cruise last night. Had a lovely day with Gordon from WOW Scotland who was very accommodating and knowledgeable, especially about the Culloden Battlefield.:) We were with a smaller group and went places the big buses could not go. We did not do the boat trip either, but did visit Loch Ness. It was a wet and nasty day so glad we had not planned on doing the boat. I did, however, fall for the Nessie myth and bought one of the Nessie sculptures from Steve the Loch Nest Monster expert.;p Would not hesitate to recommend or use WOW again.