Atlantis, Bahamas

njrover0216

Thank you! That does help! When we go back is there only one shuttle? Or are there several option times to head back to the boat? For example, if we leave to go to Atlantis at 9:15, it says the excursion is 7 hours long..do we have to be there until 4:15 or will there be earlier shuttles if we want to head back earlier?

Thank you! That does help! When we go back is there only one shuttle? Or are there several option times to head back to the boat? For example, if we leave to go to Atlantis at 9:15, it says the excursion is 7 hours long..do we have to be there until 4:15 or will there be earlier shuttles if we want to head back earlier?

Drop off is at the Royal Towers.

There are usually several shuttles, but not that often.

You can always take a cab back.. about $4pp.

For those that are Nassau Port veterans, we have a fairly short stop on Sunday (7am to 2PM). The kids want to go to Atlantis waterpark, but want to check with others that have been there if that is enough time to enjoy? Heard doors open at 9am, but that the waterpark doesn't open til 10am. I assume you would need to leave by 1PM or shortly thereafter to ensure you arrive back on ship in plenty of time for 2PM departure. I believe it is approx. $110 per person entry fee. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

For those that are Nassau Port veterans, we have a fairly short stop on Sunday (7am to 2PM). The kids want to go to Atlantis waterpark, but want to check with others that have been there if that is enough time to enjoy? Heard doors open at 9am, but that the waterpark doesn't open til 10am. I assume you would need to leave by 1PM or shortly thereafter to ensure you arrive back on ship in plenty of time for 2PM departure. I believe it is approx. $110 per person entry fee. Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

You are correct. Pools open at 9/ waterpark at 10. The place is packed and during the summer, and in season, long lines prevail. 1pm departure would be cutting it close.. since you have to be onboard by 1:30. I usually suggest at least 45 minutes to get out of the park, jump in a cab and back to the port. Nassau can get very congested with traffic.

Unless you're cruiseship has a deal, the waterpark price is currently $135pp. It may go up for the summer months.. it did last year.

Honestly.. I really don't think you get your money's worth on such a short timeline.

Thanks for the feedback. That is what we were thinking but your feedback is really helpful. Any other suggestions for "must see" in our first visit, given the short "port stay?" (family of 4 with two teenagers)

Archived