Arawak Aqua Park & Dragon's Tail Coaster combo timing

bonoriffic

I have one kid who just wants to do the hour aqua park and another that wants to do the aqua park and coaster. As you have to select a time, when you pick the combo option which activity is done first? Do I have the aqua park only and combo select the same time and both will be able to participate in the aqua park together at the same time?

Yes - the time is for the aqua park only. The Dragon Coaster can be done at any time. Earlier in the morning is usually less crowded.

I agree.

We waited almost one hour after lunch for a ride on the coaster.

Go early!!!!!

Sun was very hot waiting in line.

You can just sign up there do waivers, they will put on sea pass card if you did not pre book.

The water park .....................the kids love!!!!!!!

The will get a work out.

Few make it the whole hour.

Enjoy

• 3 months later...

How do you access the loading area for the coaster? My nephew is 19 and paraplegic. He is otherwise totally healthy. Our plan is for him to go on the coaster with another rider.

Can you access the loading zone while in a wheelchair? (a few stairs are okay...we can easily get him up those) He's very light so his dad can also sit him in the coaster.

From what I remember there is a platform that would be big enough for a wheelchair that you use to get on and off the coaster. I don't remember any ramps to get up to the platform, but I assume it would be ADA compliant. If not, the number of stairs to go up would be less than five - again from a 'not so perfect' memory.

• 1 month later...
How do you access the loading area for the coaster? My nephew is 19 and paraplegic. He is otherwise totally healthy. Our plan is for him to go on the coaster with another rider.

Can you access the loading zone while in a wheelchair? (a few stairs are okay...we can easily get him up those) He's very light so his dad can also sit him in the coaster.

Just wanted to follow-up on this since we have now returned from Labadee. The coaster is wheelchair accessible with a ramp that everybody waits on to get on the sleds. After you get off the sled, there are stairs, but in your nephew's case I am sure they would allow him to stay on the sled and get off where he got on and where his wheelchair is waiting. Or, someone could carry him down the three steps at the exit.

• 3 months later...
Just wanted to follow-up on this since we have now returned from Labadee. The coaster is wheelchair accessible with a ramp that everybody waits on to get on the sleds. After you get off the sled, there are stairs, but in your nephew's case I am sure they would allow him to stay on the sled and get off where he got on and where his wheelchair is waiting. Or, someone could carry him down the three steps at the exit.

Thank you so much for all of the information!!! You can not imagine how happy that makes me. It's very hard to plan for the unknown. You've made it a little easier.