Yacht Club Butler Services on MSC

2cruiseluvrs

We're sailing in the Yacht Club for the first time this summer. Apparently the Butler is available 24/7 to bring you whatever you want. I'm just curious... How far can you push this? I mean can you ask for lobster at 2 a.m. and then caviar at 4 a.m. etc? Can anybody give me an example of what they've asked for?

We're sailing in the Yacht Club for the first time this summer. Apparently the Butler is available 24/7 to bring you whatever you want. I'm just curious... How far can you push this? I mean can you ask for lobster at 2 a.m. and then caviar at 4 a.m. etc? Can anybody give me an example of what they've asked for?

They are not going to bring you lobster or caviar at 4 am.

You can order a pizza from the specialty pizza restaurant, but I don't know what time it closes .... not sure it's open at 4 am.

Try the MSC Board.

• 8 months later...
1 minute ago, Essiesmom said:

In your first post on January 24, you said you were cruising 'this summer', which is now past.  So if you really did sail 'this summer', you should already know the answer.  EM

Yes, except that I've only been in YC once and didn't think to ask about that before or during the trip. Thus asking the community now.

5 minutes ago, 2cruiseluvrs said:

Yes, except that I've only been in YC once and didn't think to ask about that before or during the trip. Thus asking the community now.

As as suggested above, the best place to ask is on the MSC board.  You've been there multiple times.  That's where the experienced MSC cruisers hang out.  EM