Dawn meeting place?

metoo

I am sailing on the Dawn with a group of friends in a couple of months. We were wanting to find a bar where we could gather before dinner each night. Looking at the deck plans, I'm thinking the Champagne Bar on Deck 6 might be best location. Or maybe O'Sheehan's on Deck 8? Anyone have any recommendations?

The champagne/martini bar on deck 6 is perfect pre-dinner spot, usually with wonderful piano bar entertainment and comfortable seating for a group. Also nice after dinner! The adjacent whiskey bar is good too. Can hear piano music but might be more conducive to conversation. O’Sheehans is great too. Much depends on the entertainment happening at the time on the Atrium. Generally hopping post dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How big is your group? The wine bar is usually pretty quiet and a good gathering place. If you have a REALLY large group, you could reach out to the Group Services Coordinator to set up meeting places.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Only about 10 of us, so not a large group. We just enjoy getting together before dinner to hear about everyone's day and plan the evening. We can get loud but if it's a quieter atmosphere, we will make sure we don't bother anyone.

Thanks for the info!

Vicki

Gatsby's is very smokey - right outside the cigar room and the smoke wafts everywhere. I had to avoid anything in Gatsby's or walking in the hall above since it is open. :mad: If smoke is not an issue, go right ahead.