Has anyone used shareashoreexcursioninitaly.com

cprofits

The tour of Rome that we had with Mad Max was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Wonderful day spent enjoying the highlights of the city. We spent close to 4 hrs in the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters with Valentina who was an absolute gem. She made the tour memorable with many interesting stories and commentary. Without her passion it would have been just another museum and cathedral. She brought it to life. After spending the morning in the Vatican we didn't have much time to see the other highlights but Mad Max (Mauro) did his best to make it to most of them in the short time left. He even got us back to our ship with time to spare despite being delayed by several accidents on the highway. This excursion was one of the best of our cruise and I would definitely recommend Share a Shore Excursion. Couldn't have been happier.

Cam L. (HAL Osterdam Fri Sept 16/16)

As well, Oana from Share a Shore Excursion is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Wonderful communication and customer service.

Edited by wanderlust junkie

• 3 weeks later...

I booked 2 shore trips with http://www.shareashoreexcursion.com and I’ll have to say I was VERY impressed with both tours (Rome and Florence). The drivers were truly exceptional. The best! Knowledgeable, friendly, punctual. I really can’t say enough good things. Oh, also the tour guide we had for the Vatican was, again, fantastic! Just a wonderful experience all the way around.

Edited by Pilgrim15

• 6 months later...

My friend and I had a wonderful time in Rome with Share-A-Shore Excursion!

Our driver was Max. He was very informative and made sure we got to everything on our itinerary.

Our tour guide for the Vatican was Ana. She was amazing! Her passion for the history and it's importance made our experience that much more enjoyable. We learned so much from her.

Max explained how the Colosseum and Vatican are really the only two nice opportunities for restroom breaks. So, we took advantage of each of those stops to use the restroom.

Our only regret was that the itinerary was so packed that we did not get enough time at the Colosseum due to the long line to get in and the extremely long line to use the restroom, we only got about 15-20 minutes to walk around. Since you really only drive by the Victor Emanuel Monument and only get about 5-10 minutes at the Trevi Fountain, we would have preferred to have spent that time at the Colosseum.

All in All we loved it!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
which is advertised at the top of the cruise critic page periodically? I've posted on my roll call asking to share shore excursions and have had no response. Our cruise is in July and we are past final payment so I would think people would be making their arrangements. Unfortunately, our roll call is very quiet and does not have a lot of posts. I'd like to plan shore excursions for Rome and Florence and there are just the two of us so 900 euros for both is expensive.

I went to www.shareashoreexcursioninitaly.com and it appears very straight forward. They have a banner ad here so I guess they are reputable. I've searched for posts regarding this company but cannot find any. Has anyone successfully used them? Thanks!

We used shore excursions and had a TERRIBLE experience. I had been communicating with Monica for over a year to fine-tuning our tour to the Wine Country and Roman countryside from Civitavecchia. No wine tour, no lunch.... so many things that were bungled that I could not even begin to write about it. Please feel free to contact me and I will share.

BUT, all that aside, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK with this company!

Kathy