Carnival Cruise Lines now Carnival Cruise Line

MCFTJCH2V

Carnival is getting ready to change their entire marketing strategy. They are going to be combining all of their brands, and running ads that promote all of them. I think it is going to be called World's Leading Cruise Lines or something like that. They are going to launch a big ad campaign during the Superbowl. If it is the ad that I think it is, then you can trust that it will be the most talked about ad during the game. This should be a very good thing for all of their brands.

As many times as that has to be printed on everything from marketing pieces to employee paychecks, I imagine that over 10 years the savings in ink alone could be hundreds of dollars.

Lol. I was thinking the same thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

As many times as that has to be printed on everything from marketing pieces to employee paychecks, I imagine that over 10 years the savings in ink alone could be hundreds of dollars.

Even after leaving the company, penny pinching Gerry Cahill strikes again!

There were a number of new ads that popped up when I was on YouTube the other day. At the end, all of the Carnival Corp logos were featured.

The one about when and where you first "did it" (lost your cruise virginity) caught my attention and gave me a chuckle! :-)

Carnival is getting ready to change their entire marketing strategy. They are going to be combining all of their brands, and running ads that promote all of them. I think it is going to be called World's Leading Cruise Lines or something like that. They are going to launch a big ad campaign during the Superbowl. If it is the ad that I think it is, then you can trust that it will be the most talked about ad during the game. This should be a very good thing for all of their brands.

What would be even better was one loyalty program accross all of the brands. According to some dept heads on our cruise last month it is being discussed.

I was thinking they just want to differentiate between Carnival Cruise Line(s) and Carnival Corporation so that people don't think that the (s) includes all the cruise brands under the corporation banner.

If they plan on starting an advertising campaign that includes all of their brands in one commercial and possibly showing the differences between them this may not be a bad idea just to stop any confusion.