!! Oasis !! 9 Days Medley Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

I agree though some around here disagree with me. When we went to see CATS he came out to introduce the show and I looked at the lady next to me and said... I think this guy is so annoying... and she said... that makes two of us. I also thought he ran one of tha lamest "Quests" that I have ever been to.

To be quite honest, I was not thrilled with him either. But then again, I rarely like any CD. I think my favorite one was Candy on the Sky, after that they are just like whatever. I guess it is a good thing that I missed Quest.

Woohoo, for once, I get to see a Gambee review as it's being written! Thanks for the great commentary and photography; it's a great resource for any cruise lover. I'm subscribed to this thread and can't wait for the remainder.

Glad you caught it while it is in process. Thank you for tagging along, nice to have you here :)

Great review, thanks for taking the time.

We are exploring other cruise lines (are elite plus on Celebrity), and are doing a MSC London trip this fall, after that have Christmas Celebrity cruise, and then after that we are open to different line.

RE: shows...I see they have standing room only as option. Does that mean if you don't mind just standing at the back, you can go to any show without reservations? (We normally just sit in the back at shows anyway.)

And when you make a show reservation are you actually booking the exact seat, or just a first come first served seat?

Thanks again for review!

Good to see you Gambee. So sorry to hear about your aunt. Glad your Uncle is doing better. Congratulations on your acceptance to Grad school and becoming a citizen. Looking forward to your review. Hi to mom!

Great review, thanks for taking the time.

We are exploring other cruise lines (are elite plus on Celebrity), and are doing a MSC London trip this fall, after that have Christmas Celebrity cruise, and then after that we are open to different line.

RE: shows...I see they have standing room only as option. Does that mean if you don't mind just standing at the back, you can go to any show without reservations? (We normally just sit in the back at shows anyway.)

And when you make a show reservation are you actually booking the exact seat, or just a first come first served seat?

Thanks again for review!

I will address the shows later on, but since you ask I will go ahead and answer. You do not book an exact seat, it is general seating, first come, first serve. The way it works is that people with reservations are allowed at any time before the show (I think they start 30 minutes prior show). At 10 minutes before the show starts, they open up to everyone who was waiting in line without reservations.

Mom and I walked into most of the shows about 5 minutes prior the shows start and always found seats in the back.

The only show that you will not make it into without reservations is the comedy show, the venue is simply too small. We missed our reservations, just like on the Allure, oppps.

Good to see you Gambee. So sorry to hear about your aunt. Glad your Uncle is doing better. Congratulations on your acceptance to Grad school and becoming a citizen. Looking forward to your review. Hi to mom!

Thank you for your kind words, thank you for reading and posting :)

I've only read Gambee's review when I could basically "binge" read them. Having to wait for updates is painful. Hi Allure review really pushed us to oasis class last year. Funny before we did Labadee this year, I showed my wife his Chapters on Labadee and Cozumel. I Still referencing his review. Can't wait to read more.

:D

Edited by Duke Mazer

Prayers sent for your uncle, he seems like a fun traveling companion!

So sorry for the loss of your aunt, deaths of loved ones is always so hard :(.

Congrats on grad school, and I know you have some hard work ahead of you!

Yay, congratulations, what an awesome way to get to celebrate all your accomplishments a 9-night cruise on the Oasis :)!

Thank you for this review! I know they involve a lot of time, but please know your efforts are so appreciated by those of us following along. Your fantastic Allure review prompted me to sail this class of ship, and your photos are simply stunning. :)

Congratulations on both citizenship, and acceptance to grad school--seems you had much to celebrate on this sailing!

Always love a Gambee review, especially when you're reviewing my favorite ship! Sailing on her again this Saturday and flying out Friday morning so lots to do yet but here I sit reading your review! lol [emoji2]

Love how you and your mom are cruise buddies and that you're such a great son!

Now back to packing....

Dee

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The master of cruise reviews is back!

I was so excited to see that you were sailing Oasis. We sailed on 3/26. At first I was disappointed that I wouldn't have your insider perspective before our trip, but now this is too much fun reliving our trip through your fantastic photos!

Thanks again, and congratulations on your recent successes!

Congrads on becoming a citizen. New blood so to speak it what keeps this country great. So great you got your school of choice and in a few years we'll all have to call you Dr.Gambee.:D Taking my first RCL cruise in October on the Oasis so this review is perfect to help with our planning on what to do.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-238_zpsiv7rhopk.jpg

This is when I know that I take way too many pictures, I just found out they had ice cream there....

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-239_zpsxnkcdscw.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-240_zpsux6xcc3r.jpg

They have table tennis setups there. They also hold tournaments and such. I do not recall these on Allure, are they new after dry dock?

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-241_zpslngxkcql.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-242_zpsmbzomo4d.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%201-243_zpswioih5ta.jpg

No, the table tennis set up is not new. It's also on the Allure and located next to the Wipeout Café same as on the Oasis. I'm loving your review and especially the pictures!

Love, love, love your reviews! Your photos are amazing!

Sorry for your loss. So happy to hear that your fun-loving uncle is on his way to recovery!

Congratulations, as well, on your citizenship and acceptance to university! You are one busy young man [emoji4]

Barb

Happy Birthday Gambee. Hope you and your mom are having a good time. I don't remember which review or ship it was, but do you remember bringing your 3 year old suit...refusing to try it on before the cruise? I remember your pictures of you not being able to get the zipper up and button buttoned...hahahaha. Still have that suit???:D:D:D

Happy Birthday Gambee & Congratulations on your citizenship! I am sorry for your loss and I am sending my prayers for your uncle to have a fast recovery. I love your stories of his antics on your cruises. He seems like a lot of fun. As for your reviews...well let's say I think you could write about a trip on a barge and it would be interesting. Thanks though for sticking to cruise ships. :D

Have a great cruise, she is one amazing ship!

I forgot to say congrats on the grad school too[emoji4] Being a nurse AND living in Florida I appreciate my PTs and it is especially great when they're bilingual. Here's to you having a great career and many more happy sailings! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]