Does anyone have any experience with Mr. Sancho's Romantic Day package?

01Sweetpea

I'm wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with this package? For $230 I have access to the all-inclusive experience ($50/person) and a 30 minute massage each ($45/person). OTHER than the cabana, is there anything else included?

I'm trying to decide if the extra $40 for the cabana is worth it.

We did this on our last trip. We spent the entire day in the pool and never used the cabana, but many in our group loved the massages, but those can be purchased separately. If you think you’ll use the cabana then it’s worth it, but for our group it really wasn’t where we spent our time so it was a waste of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

We've done it. The cabana is a large bed and you have a set of chairs and table in front of it. The rose sorta doesn't last long because of the heat, but a nice gesture. They assign the massage time which we really would have liked to have it first thing... you have to pay attention to the time so you will be there vs. just relaxing. I also had booked the fishy food pedicure. It was nice for a one time thing but we won't do it again. We were fine with the regular chairs and tables and the lounge chairs right on the beach.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We did this a few years back and it was great. We spent all day there. They even granted my request for a cabana near the beach so I would be able to keep an eye on my little one. My husband hates massages, so I was able to combine for a full hour. Food/drinks are okay. Cant beat the price.

• 4 weeks later...