Adding passenger to booking

sammybonny

Does anyone know if it is possible to add a 3rd person sharing to a booking after the final payment has been made? We are in a mini suite on Royal Princess so I think there is a sofabed.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

It will depend on how full that section of the ship is. Even though there is a 3rd bed in the mini-suite that section could be considered sold out if all the lifeboat seats are taken. Give either your Travel Agent or Princess a call to see if space is available.

It will depend on how full that section of the ship is. Even though there is a 3rd bed in the mini-suite that section could be considered sold out if all the lifeboat seats are taken. Give either your Travel Agent or Princess a call to see if space is available.

Your friend would also have to pay whatever the going rate is.

Is it Possible? - Yes

Is it always allowed? - No

First the cabin must have room for a 3rd passenger.

Second there must be space in the lifeboats for your muster station for another passenger.

Best to contact your TA or Princess

Is it Possible? - Yes

Is it always allowed? - No

First the cabin must have room for a 3rd passenger.

Second there must be space in the lifeboats for your muster station for another passenger.

Best to contact your TA or Princess

Add to the above , a limit reached of guests under 18 on certain sailings.

• 1 year later...

As of today - I booked solo under Sip & Sail. I am in a Balcony cabin on the Royal Princess. I called twice today and spoke to two different reps (just to be sure) to add one guest to my cruise just over 40 days out:

1) they would pay port fees, taxes, etc. about $180

2) they would receive the premier beverage package

3) they would need to pay the daily gratuity of $101.50

Edited by JennyB1977
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

As of today - I booked solo under Sip & Sail. I am in a Balcony cabin on the Royal Princess. I called twice today and spoke to two different reps (just to be sure) to add one guest to my cruise just over 40 days out:

1) they would pay port fees, taxes, etc. about $180

2) they would receive the premier beverage package

3) they would need to pay the daily gratuity of $101.50

Yes, sounds correct. Remember if your guest, and you for that matter, owns Carnival stock they can apply for the shareholder benefit OBC. If they are a vet. they can apply for the military benefit OBC. If both you can get both.

6 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

@Pierlesscruisers BWAHAHAH my bad that's total of $14.5/day

I figured that's what you meant, but I had a good time dreaming what that cabin's description would sound like "...decks 12 thru 14 from the just aft of the atrium to the stern..."  You could get your daily exercise just by visiting every room!

Tom

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pierlesscruisers said:

Now  THAT is one heck of a daily gratuity rate.  Wonder what the stateroom is like.

Tom

Remember when your arithmetic (no need for higher mathematics) teacher explained division.  101.50/7=14.50.  If need be, feel free to check me on a calculator.  I just did it in the old noggin.

39 minutes ago, wheezedr said:

Remember when your arithmetic (no need for higher mathematics) teacher explained division.  101.50/7=14.50.  If need be, feel free to check me on a calculator.  I just did it in the old noggin.

Yes, thanks.  I'm well aware that the amount shown was the total amount, I was trying to put in a bit of humor.  Sorry you didn't realize that.

Tom

2 minutes ago, Pierlesscruisers said:

Yes, thanks.  I'm well aware that the amount shown was the total amount, I was trying to put in a bit of humor.  Sorry you didn't realize that.

Tom

Oh I realized it, guess you didn’t get mine😁😁