Just off Anthem of the Seas - a few thoughts

Is the Solarium open on boarding day? Do they serve a buffet breakfast and can you have made to order eggs/omelets? Is lunch only available there on sea days?

MARAPRINCE

No ready to make eggs in the Solarium, but you can get them in the MDR. On sea days, my recommendation is to dine in the MDR and enjoy not only the menu, but also the Tutti salad bar and accompaniment dessert bar.

• 1 month later...

Just an update on the site chargerback who Royal uses as its lost and found service (at least on some ships). My sunglasses were not found and the case has been closed. I received updates about every week to ten days before it was closed. FYI, they came at 4:30am though (via text). I turn my phone off at night but if you don't you might not want notifications. Even though they weren't found the site was great. Luckily I had a pair of Shady Rays and they replace lost or broken sunglasses for a s&h charge of $9.

I have no complaints with Chops. We had good quality steaks and good service.

Wonderland? They're trying too hard to be hip. So they bring you this blank piece of paper as your menu and have you put water on it with a paintbrush to make the menu appear. I don't see the point in them bringing out the menu when the server proceeds to tell you that HE will be making the decisions for you tonight, then he proceeds to bring out a bunch of stuff that we wouldn't have ordered had we been given the chance. Half of our starters were duds because they were made of things we don't like to eat. The other half were duds because they were more about presentation than taste. The main course got better, and dessert was great. Meanwhile, people on both sides of us who had been there before, were given the option to order what they wanted because they knew the menu. This pissed me off. If you're on a dining package, if you repeat this restaurant they charge you a fee. And if you're not on a package, you have to shell out $70 for a party of two before you can come back for the chance to pay to order what you want? GTFO with your pretentious self, Wonderland. If you're going to hand me a menu and make a big deal over "discovering" what's on it, let me order from it.

We also had a very good experience at Chops.

Our experience at Wonderland was very similar to yours: we must have had the same waiter. I thought the food was meh.

No ready to make eggs in the Solarium, but you can get them in the MDR. On sea days, my recommendation is to dine in the MDR and enjoy not only the menu, but also the Tutti salad bar and accompaniment dessert bar.

Trying to avoid eating in WJ for breakfast on sea days!!!!

MARAPRINCE