Horizon MDR

Jdeb

Do you have your time dining or set dining (early/late)? If you have YTD you can simply request a table for two when you arrive for dinner and they will accommodate you. If you have set dining you can try to request this, but it is harder for them to accommodate and you most likely will be sat with others.

When we were on the Sunshine, we were able to get a booth for the 2 of us.

Does anyone know if this is possible on the Vista, or the new Horizon which I assume would have the same set up.

Thanks

If it's anything like when we sailed on Vista then a table for two might as well be a table for six, there was about two inches between the tables. Unless you go really early be prepared for hearing every word of conversation from the tables around you.

It was like this for a lot of the tables for 2 on the Breeze. Literally just inches. When they tried to seat us here, we asked for another table. It's just awkward the way they have it set up. You're not at the same table, so I would feel funny talking to the people next to us who obviously also requested a table for two, yet you close enough where it's just uncomfortable not to acknowledge each other. I dunno. Like I said, there were tables for two away from others and we just ended up requesting those. You might have to wait a little longer, but we didn't mind.

When we were on the Sunshine, we were able to get a booth for the 2 of us.

Does anyone know if this is possible on the Vista, or the new Horizon which I assume would have the same set up.

Thanks

Should have added that I was asking about the YTD dining room.

I realize there is YTD however we would like a fixed time....and a private table for 2 if at all possible and not the table tucked way off in a corner by the kitchen. Thanks for your help.

If it's anything like when we sailed on Vista then a table for two might as well be a table for six, there was about two inches between the tables. Unless you go really early be prepared for hearing every word of conversation from the tables around you.

Our experience as well. Fortunately we had great "table mates" .

For seated dining, best to contact the maître d' and put in a request.

Maybe you get t, maybe you don't. You can attempt to make a change once on board hen they dining room opens for changes. May have to sit at the originally assigned spot the first night. Good opportunity to try a pay venue before people learn about them.