Faster To The Fun Carnival

qjuan13

We’ve been thinking about buying the Faster to the fun option, but I’m not sure when it typically releases for purchase. We don’t want to miss it, because we’ve heard it sells out quickly.

Does anyone know when it’s released for purchase, once you book your cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’ve been thinking about buying the Faster to the fun option, but I’m not sure when it typically releases for purchase. We don’t want to miss it, because we’ve heard it sells out quickly.

Does anyone know when it’s released for purchase, once you book your cruise?

Best to post this on the dedicated Carnival forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

You should have posted this on the Carnival board. I'm not 100% positive, but I think FTTF is posted for sale about 8 - 9 months out. What is your sail date?

Sorry I’m new to this, didn’t know it had to be posted in a specific place... We leave February 9th 2019

Sorry didn’t know this had to be posted to a specific place since it said “cruise discussion topics” and “ask a question”

There is nothing wrong with posting here, and It's not a requirement to be posted in the other forum. However, we are just trying to point you to the place where your question is likely to get the most visibility by cruisers with direct experience.

Who is booking your cruise? A travel agent or directly with Carnival? A TA should be able to tell you when you can get it. I'd call Carnival and ask them.

We are Diamond and get more than FTTF and there is a specific number of FTTF sold but I think you can get on a waiting list. And, I do not think FTTF is less than the regular price for the cruise.

Who is booking your cruise? A travel agent or directly with Carnival? A TA should be able to tell you when you can get it. I'd call Carnival and ask them.

We are Diamond and get more than FTTF and there is a specific number of FTTF sold but I think you can get on a waiting list. And, I do not think FTTF is less than the regular price for the cruise.

Bonnie, we booked directly through carnival.

There is no waiting list for FTTF. A limited number per cruise is sold on a first come, first served basis, based on how many Platinum and Diamond cruisers are on a specific ship.