Dawn - Boston to Bermuda Cruise Video

Chesneygirl

• 2 weeks later...

HI! I just looked at your video and am so excited to go on the Dawn in May to Bermuda. I was curious where is it that your guys were jumping off the cliffs and swimming with the fish? It looked so beautiful. Was that an excursion or something you just did on your own?

Thanks!

Sue

HI! I just looked at your video and am so excited to go on the Dawn in May to Bermuda. I was curious where is it that your guys were jumping off the cliffs and swimming with the fish? It looked so beautiful. Was that an excursion or something you just did on your own?

Thanks!

Sue

The place where we were jumping off the rocks is called The Blue Hole aka Tom Moore's Jungle. It's totally FREE to go there. It's located out by the original Swizzle Inn and the Grotto Bay Resort. We also jumped off some rocks and swam with some fish at Tobacco Bay which is also free. We went to both places all on the same day. We took the NCL free ferry over to St George and from there we grabbed a cab over to Tom Moore's Jungle. We swam in the caves at the Grotto Bay Resort (also free) and then grabbed lunch at the Swizzle Inn. After lunch we grabbed a taxi to take us to Tobacco Bay where we stayed for the rest of the day until it was time to grab the NCL ferry back to the Dockyard. It was very full day but lots of fun!!

Hope this information helps! :)

The video was wonderful. We will be going back for the 3rd time in September .... I've always wanted to go to Tom Moore's jungle ... perhaps this time we will. Jan

Thanks for watching!

If you've never done TMJ then you should at least check it out. The walk to get there isn't bad at all. It's a well traveled path that will take you about 10 to 15 minutes to walk. There's a few caves along the way as well.

The place where we were jumping off the rocks is called The Blue Hole aka Tom Moore's Jungle. It's totally FREE to go there. It's located out by the original Swizzle Inn and the Grotto Bay Resort. We also jumped off some rocks and swam with some fish at Tobacco Bay which is also free. We went to both places all on the same day. We took the NCL free ferry over to St George and from there we grabbed a cab over to Tom Moore's Jungle. We swam in the caves at the Grotto Bay Resort (also free) and then grabbed lunch at the Swizzle Inn. After lunch we grabbed a taxi to take us to Tobacco Bay where we stayed for the rest of the day until it was time to grab the NCL ferry back to the Dockyard. It was very full day but lots of fun!!

Hope this information helps! :)

Just curious, how did you get to swim at Grotto Bay? Everything I've read implies you need to be a guest staying at the resort to swim in the caves.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just curious, how did you get to swim at Grotto Bay? Everything I've read implies you need to be a guest staying at the resort to swim in the caves.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just went on the recommendation from our taxi driver. We had no idea this wasn't allowed and nobody on the property questioned us. We even asked someone who worked there to point us in the right direction.