Has anyone been to st John via red hook ferry?

jean87510

The ferry is running every hour, but there are no backup ferries so very little margin for error. AT&T is working, but calls not always going through. Texting may be better.

Thx. Appreciate the feedback. I have sprint and husband has Verizon. Texting it is.

We are interested in taking the ferry and then visiting the National Park. My wife is "collecting" as many national parks as possible. Can anybody give me info on getting into the park once the ferry docks?

The NPS HQ is within walking distance from the St John ferry dock. If you look left, it's the big beige building. Follow the sidewalk and it'll lead you right to it. From there you can enter the park by any number of trails or take a taxi.

The NPS HQ is within walking distance from the St John ferry dock. If you look left, it's the big beige building. Follow the sidewalk and it'll lead you right to it. From there you can enter the park by any number of trails or take a taxi.

Excellent! Thanks so much. This will be only our 9th cruise and our first to the Caribbean so we are pretty much clueless.