Dinner @ specialty dinning & main dinning room same evening

Fooch

I was curious if it's possible to have dinner in a specialty restaurant early in the evening and also dine in a main dining room later that evening? Not sure if i'll be hungry enough for both but the thought crossed my mind so thought I would see if there is any limitation on dining each day?

Thanks in advance!!

You can have dinner in the MDR then a specialty then to one of the 2 smaller MDR and then the buffet then the other MDR followed by OSheenans and then the rest of the specialty all in a day!

Thanks very much for everyone's feedback. Always good to know if i'm still hungry I can eat again at any of the restaurants. Thanks for also pointing out that the buffet food is the same as the dinning room. Plenty of options!

Thanks for also pointing out that the buffet food is the same as the dinning room. Plenty of options!

That is so not true. I love the buffet, and you might occasionally find some overlap, but they certainly aren't serving the same dishes each night. :rolleyes:

I was curious if it's possible to have dinner in a specialty restaurant early in the evening and also dine in a main dining room later that evening? Not sure if i'll be hungry enough for both but the thought crossed my mind so thought I would see if there is any limitation on dining each day?

Thanks in advance!!

You can eat whenever and wherever you want. Main and specialty, twice at the specialty, twice at the main, etc. It's all up to you, though honestly if you are hungry enough to eat twice more power to you.