Does anyone have the camp carnival capers for the sunshine 8 day cruise.

salleeweidman

Flagmom has two threads going about the 8 day Sunshine itinerary, one with pictures of the menus and one with a review, including the one page entertainment schedule. She offered to post the Fun times, but no one bit and I told her it was a lot of trouble to ask her to do. I was most interested in the menus and entertainment schedule. But if you post a reply on her review thread (should be on the top page as I just posted a reply), she may post them for you. We get off Sunshine the day you get on!

We just sailed the other week. I don't have the schedule and my kids were in the 6-8 and 9-11 group. But, I think the 2-5 followed the same open times. They were usually open at 10am on sea days. They closed anywhere around 2-4pm. Then opened back up for dinner at 6pm and closed at 10pm. (Anytime after that was a charge).

Port days were different depending on the port.

We just sailed the other week. I don't have the schedule and my kids were in the 6-8 and 9-11 group.

Do they give the kids something similar to what the adults get - where it lists everything going on for the kids in camp? I've found a handful of images through google, and it showed REALLY generic descriptions like "games" or "art fun" and there were no descriptions of what they'd actually be doing. I'm hoping we get more info than that.

Sallee, we're on the same sailing as you, but our daughter is 9. Only 23 more days!!!!

Do they give the kids something similar to what the adults get - where it lists everything going on for the kids in camp? I've found a handful of images through google, and it showed REALLY generic descriptions like "games" or "art fun" and there were no descriptions of what they'd actually be doing. I'm hoping we get more info than that.

Sallee, we're on the same sailing as you, but our daughter is 9. Only 23 more days!!!!

You can get the schedule for the whole week on the first day. It is pretty generic activity descriptions though. Not really detailed, but my kids were entertained enough and loved it.

My daughter will be turning 13 on the 15th of April. We are getting so excited. I was mainly looking for what the little kids are doing. I have a 3 year son, who is a spit fire.