Discount carnival gift cards 2018

lilmrsokiecruiser

• 2 months later...

There is also Citi Easy Deals which you might be able to use if you have a credit card from Citibank

I was able to get $2,500 worth of gift cards over the past few months to 1) make final payment on my April Vista cruise and 2) Pre-order Cheers. $250 savings :) :)

Is there anything hidden things I need to know about this program?!
Not really, what you see is what you get. 10% off gift cards. If you choose to buy the physical gift cards that are mailed to you, they do charge for shipping (I think .59/ea.). If you buy $500 or more worth of gift cards, they're shipped via UPS and you have to sign for them. If you're unable to be there, I've read on here that they can leave them at the nearest UPS store and you can pick them up there. Otherwise, under $500 is delivered USPS. You accrue points (to cash in for the discount cards) by taking the quizzes & questionnaires on the Rewards for Good site and by entering promo codes that you get in emails.

If you decide to join AARP as a full-on member (or already are one), be sure to login with that account and you'll earn 50% more points. We just joined a couple weeks ago. $12 for the first year if you sign up for their automatic renewal program, but you can cancel at the end of your first year if you want. Membership is going to save us over $100 on our rental car, plus hotel discounts, so that initial $12 was a no-brainer. You don't have to be 50 or over to take advantage of all the discount benefits.