Planning to sail with Aidavita

brammy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I am planning to book aidavita to the azores but departing january 15th 2018. I do not speak german so I am hesitating. how easy was the booking process. any tips?

Unfortunatly not many cruises will visit the azores in january 2018 so i have no other option :(

Hello I am planning to book aidavita to the azores but departing january 15th 2018. I do not speak german so I am hesitating. how easy was the booking process. any tips?

Unfortunatly not many cruises will visit the azores in january 2018 so i have no other option :(

Hi, As you can probable tell from my name I`m British but live in Germany with my Husband and speak German but I understand that the Crew speak English., I`ll check Aida website out to see if you can book in English like most all Cruise Lines

and get back to you. Have a nice day, Beryl A.

how nice to have someone answer. May I ask you, is the cruise you are taking including the flight? If yes do you know what kind of luggage is included?

:*

Our Cruise includes the flight to La Palma and 1 piece of luggage 23 kilos per person and hand luggage but it might depend

on Airline - we will be flying with Eurowings from Dusseldorf. Hope this helps. Beryl A.

Our Cruise includes the flight to La Palma and 1 piece of luggage 23 kilos per person and hand luggage but it might depend

on Airline - we will be flying with Eurowings from Dusseldorf. Hope this helps. Beryl A.

Hi again,

Aida have confirmed that both English & German is spoken on Board and have suggested that Bookings etc can be made by the International Hotline # 49 (0) 381/20 07 30.

Happy Cruising, Beryl A

thanks alot beryl. due to some family issues i will be booking in the first week of january. Hopefully they will still be available. fingers crossed. maybe the price will go a little bit more down. x