Adventure of the Seas corner aft E1 deck 7 or 8

Both decks have corner aft E1 balconies available. I understand there's the superstructure, but see that on deck 7 there is the large round opening on the side of the balcony. We are a party of 3, so I was just curious if one was larger than the other or if one was more favorable than the other?

Both decks have corner aft E1 balconies available. I understand there's the superstructure, but see that on deck 7 there is the large round opening on the side of the balcony. We are a party of 3, so I was just curious if one was larger than the other or if one was more favorable than the other?

I am booked in 7388 in January and was growing concerned about the super structure as well. Last week I decided to do a little research and came across a website that had actual cabin pictures of which the balcony of 7688 (opposite corner to 7388) on Adventure was pictured and I was quite please with the balcony and the size. I was considering changing to a JS because of the metal structure concerns and as soon as I saw the pictures it made me happy with my decision. I don't remember the website but google cabin 7688 on adventure of the seas and see what you come up with.

I hope this helps.

We had 7688 on the Mariner of Seas and the balcony was great. There are some pictures in my signature if you wish to look through them. I have 7388 booked on the Adventure in 2 weeks and went after these corner afts because of the balcony. Also been in 8690 on the Voyager and the balcony is nice, but nowhere to size of 7688. The cabin itself is nothing special, but the balcony makes up for the average cabin size. The side porthole allows you to look around to the side of the ship to see forward and the rear aft views are great.