Live from Navigator of the Seas B2b to the Western Caribbean and ABCs!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post and uploading the all the menus, cruise compasses, and other info. On our way on bus from Tampa to Miami now to join you on the Navigator in a few hours!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were pretty happy with our Thanksgiving photos. Currently docked back in Miami. They finally just cleared the ship for self disembark obviously a bit late today. We have consecutive cruiser meetup around 10 to get walked through customs and back on.

b96db72e53d061f1e05400c07149db2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were pretty happy with our Thanksgiving photos. Currently docked back in Miami. They finally just cleared the ship for self disembark obviously a bit late today. We have consecutive cruiser meetup around 10 to get walked through customs and back on.

b96db72e53d061f1e05400c07149db2f.jpg

Enjoy the next leg of trip. We are on Navi in Feb for the ABC islands too & are so excited!! We have Cuddy as the CD for our last 3 or 4 cruises & have LOVED him. Your Christmas suit is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you get a chance could you touch on the Ice Shows if you went to any.

Thank's

J.

My family went to Ice Dancin’ during the first of four shows this past week. It was great - as we’ve always found them to be! Very entertaining and loved the (spoiler alert!!)

ice hockey bit in particular.

B2b process has been chaotic to say the least. I believe most of it falls to CBP and not Royal but still a mess. Meeting time was 10am and we were to be the last ones off. We didn’t leave till nearly 1130 as CBP didn’t clear the ship for disembarking until after 8am. Customs was quick but now waiting for clearance to reboard.

The delays are certainly not fun, but at the end of the day I’m on vacation. More to come from leg 2!

Despite the issues with turnaround and boarding today, we departed on time at 5pm tonight. Nearly cleared the port on our way to Labadee on Sunday. Really nice day in Miami. Also had a good meetup with 20 or so folks from our roll call at the pub this afternoon.

Headliner is a comedian in the theater at 945. Dinner is WJ for us, but MDR menu is Mojo again. Day 1 compass is below.

258c3324f8b8fcd67a89e38e28fa4848.jpg1e341a13f4b528a1ca5df9461697d744.jpgef11b367962e867ed9dc772489a13f71.jpg9bb2db0e1cd9e639373b94b81498fb44.jpg648a1b3c432dedbc7ea38a36d9dcee1a.jpg

Missing page from day 3 Compass, day 5 Compass, and last nights MDR thanksgiving menu.

8f00efadae4dddb252e53582dae26a9e.jpge051c99dc5d08dcef61eebc3a4a4e02f.jpg

Thanks for the missing pages. Answers some of the questions I had. Looking forward to my March 5 day on the Navigator even more now thanks to all the posts in this thread.

I am just wondering about the movies shown at the pool. Are they showing the same ones over and over? anything good? thanks! will be on ship next ms!

The 5-night had about 6 different movies - see the Compasses for details on times and titles. As for good or bad, they’ve had some good movies IMO, but it’s ultimately a matter of opinion :)

Did Chops tonight as part of the BOGO deal. Strictly my opinion...

Winners:

Mushroom soup

9 oz filet mignon

Salmon

Asparagus

Mashed potatoes

French fries

Chocolate cake

Ice cream

Losers:

Shrimp cocktail

Meh:

Bacon

Lobster bisque

Crab cake

Sautéed mushrooms

Apple pie

New York cheesecake

How was Voom working? I saw one post saying WiFi was not working so well. Was it worth the money?

I can post in here easy enough. Adding pictures is 50/50 if it works. Periscope/FB Live/Netflix is minimal to nonexistent for capability. If they do work it’s very early morning.

Dinner tonight was the WJ as neither of us was feeling the Mojo menu nor terribly hungry. Have been floating between Boleros, R Bar (go see Olga!), and the pub (awesome bartenders) listening to music and having drinks. Henry in the pub is particularly good.

Headed to the theater for welcome aboard comedian at 945 tonight.

Comedian tonight for the welcome aboard show was very good. Our first experience with 6’2” and 5’ wide Cuddy but first impressions are he’s going to be great. Sea day tomorrow with the meet n mingle followed by a cabin crawl and slot pull, so should be a lot of fun.

I can post in here easy enough. Adding pictures is 50/50 if it works. Periscope/FB Live/Netflix is minimal to nonexistent for capability. If they do work it’s very early morning.

Thanks. We used it on Harmony, and my son watched YouTube videos at night before bed.

Had a very enjoyable morning so far. Had an egg white omelet made in the WJ, then spent about 90 minutes in the Solarium between the hot tub, pool and reading a book.

At 10, we had a very well attended M&M in the Star Lounge that was led by Cuddy our CD. They gave away a couple prizes. Moved on to a really good time with a cabin crawl that Apdmom from our roll call organized. Had 8-10 rooms and nearly 40 people participate. Today is going to be relaxing and watching some football. WiFi has been good enough I’ve been able to both Periscope and stream College Gameday on my iPad before I realized it was on the tv so certainly an improvement.

Had a very enjoyable morning so far. Had an egg white omelet made in the WJ, then spent about 90 minutes in the Solarium between the hot tub, pool and reading a book.

At 10, we had a very well attended M&M in the Star Lounge that was led by Cuddy our CD. They gave away a couple prizes. Moved on to a really good time with a cabin crawl that Apdmom from our roll call organized. Had 8-10 rooms and nearly 40 people participate. Today is going to be relaxing and watching some football. WiFi has been good enough I’ve been able to both Periscope and stream College Gameday on my iPad before I realized it was on the tv so certainly an improvement.

OMG. We sailed with Apdmom in Freedom over Thanksgiving two years ago. Tell her that RSLeesburg said Hi!