Dining package and lunch ?

Hello,

We only eat dinner in the specialty restaurants, my sister and brother in law don't want to get the 7 night package but the 5 night package....

Question, to have lunch in the specialty restaurants on sea days, do you have to purchase the 7 night package or will they be able to eat there having the 5 night package?

Hello,

We only eat dinner in the specialty restaurants, my sister and brother in law don't want to get the 7 night package but the 5 night package....

Question, to have lunch in the specialty restaurants on sea days, do you have to purchase the 7 night package or will they be able to eat there having the 5 night package?

I believe you need the Ultimate Dining package to have both lunch and dinner on the same day at specialty restaurants. With the other packages, you may be able to have lunch, but you would not be able to have dinner that day.

I would not use 5 night or 7 night package for lunch , my last cruise 5 night was 105 so 21 per which is much cheaper than specialty dinner, lunch in chops was under 20 so package is not a good deal for that, we did love lunch in chops since it was a suite perk on last cruise, also that is normally just open on sea days and embarkation

I told him to keep the 5 night and not worry about the lunch because I always get the ultimate dining and there is so much other food available for lunch and who can eat like two dinners in a day too much food I say. Thank you for the responses and helping with my question.

Just a question. Is the Chops lunch a very limited menu? And is it available on embarkation on Freedom?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

we really liked it , but limited 3 or so appetizers. maybe 7 entrees several steaks, salmon, hamburger , 3 or 4 sides and a couple of deserts, mushroom soup was excellent , check your cruise planner you should see if it is there and the menu

we really liked it , but limited 3 or so appetizers. maybe 7 entrees several steaks, salmon, hamburger , 3 or 4 sides and a couple of deserts, mushroom soup was excellent , check your cruise planner you should see if it is there and the menu

So what I see for lunch is the whole menu? Could I order a side if the appetizers don't appeal? I don't see much on the appetizers that may appeal to my sister.

So what I see for lunch is the whole menu? Could I order a side if the appetizers don't appeal? I don't see much on the appetizers that may appeal to my sister.

Yes it is a small menu, there was a very thin sliced beef appetizer that was very good , can order as many appitezers and sides and deserts as you want just like dinner but just one entree