What to do with Luggage at port???

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Costa Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:24 AM.
26 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
Hey guys, first time cruiser here. My cruise arrives at Port Everglades at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 19th. But my flight doesn't leave FL til 5:40 a.m. on the 20th. I'm sure I can kill a day in Ft. Lauderdale, but does anyone know whether the port or airport has a place I can store my luggage as to not take it to the beach, restaurant, and everywhere I go??

Cost??

Thanks,

JC
1,323 Posts
Joined May 2001
There is no place to leave it at port. Perhaps a car rental or a day room at one of the hotels.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Celebrity Eclipse, Reflection
CCL - Carnivale, Tropicale, Holiday, Fascination, Legend, Imagination, Valor, Freedom, Breeze
PCL - Ruby, Caribbean (x2), Diamond
MSC Poesia (x2), Divina
NCL - Pearl, Jewel, Sun, Sky, Norway
RCI - Liberty, Mariner, & Enchantment
Costa - Fortuna, Magica & Mediterranea
HAL - Zuiderdam
boynton beach, fla, usa
4,286 Posts
Joined Apr 2002
OR.....

If you book a day tour with Costa they will take your luggage from you right off the ship and have it delivered directly to the airport for you....

Just an idea
Grays Creek, NC
581 Posts
Joined Nov 2005
the same delima. On our last cruise we had a late flight out and we ended up sitting in the airport on our luggage all day. No fun. And certainly no way to end a cruise. It may well be worth the $47 to do the everglades tour, just for the peace of mind.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

1 COSTA
3 RCI