Drink menu

lprime60

Were you looking for this....?? Remove the spaces in the link after you copy and paste.

http://www. unofficialcarnivalwiki .com/wiki/Bar_Menu

This link is good to use as a reference but needs to be updated. Some of the prices are out of date and have increased about .50 or more

Man, with cruise ship prices, I wish I wasn't a drinker. :D;)

Hmm! Just looked over the prices and realized that if we go out to eat at a good restaurant and have a similar drink we'd pay about the same. I'd say you just have to plan ahead and drink responsibly.

Or what my plan always is, is to put $20 away per week leading up to the cruise (20-30 weeks) so I can establish a nice credit balance on my S&S before the fun begins!!! It's hard to stop drinking those buckets at 2pm on the pool deck on a sea day!!! :D

Hmm! Just looked over the prices and realized that if we go out to eat at a good restaurant and have a similar drink we'd pay about the same. I'd say you just have to plan ahead and drink responsibly.

I was just thinking that. I paid $6 for a draft beer at an "irish pub" over the weekend and was it by no means a fancy place!

Man, with cruise ship prices, I wish I wasn't a drinker. :D;)

Yes, but then your name on Cruise Critic would be Soda Mom or Iced Tea Mom or something. Those names just don't have the same ring to them as Martini Mom.

As far as simple mixed drinks go, the prices aren't really that bad. I pay slightly more at my local watering hole.

Oops. Carnival may be reading this... I mean these prices are OUTRAGEOUS how can they do this to us?

Archived