Pacific explorer Love Riot

How do you go about booking for this dinner show can you book ahead or wait until you embark if so where do you get the booking?

When I went I booked once I got onboard, they were taking bookings for all restaurants and the dinner show in Angelo's . They had a couple of tables set up with menus of the specialty restaurants to look at and you could book a few days ahead.

I thought the show was great. This was for July 2017 one of the early cruises on Explorer so some-one who has been on in the last year or so might have more up to date booking arrangements.

I booked Dragon Lady and Angelo's at the same time as Love Riot.

When I went I booked once I got onboard, they were taking bookings for all restaurants and the dinner show in Angelo's . They had a couple of tables set up with menus of the specialty restaurants to look at and you could book a few days ahead.

I thought the show was great. This was for July 2017 one of the early cruises on Explorer so some-one who has been on in the last year or so might have more up to date booking arrangements.

I booked Dragon Lady and Angelo's at the same time as Love Riot.

Thank you very much very helpful :D:D

How do you go about booking for this dinner show can you book ahead or wait until you embark if so where do you get the booking?

September last year they wouldn't take bookings for the show until we were several days into the voyage. I went to the front desk several times to see if they were selling yet, to be told "soon".

September last year they wouldn't take bookings for the show until we were several days into the voyage. I went to the front desk several times to see if they were selling yet, to be told "soon".

ok thanks I will expect either and keep trying if your experience is still correct now

Just back from the Explorer and went to the Love Riot Show with the included dinner.

As Thorpe said above we booked once onboard on the 1st sea day.

We lined up at the Dragon Lady and waited our turn to book the show and dinner and also booked our dining for the next few nights.

The included dinner was the best meal I had on the ship. The dessert was a treat which I have never seen the like of in our small country town. I wish I had taken the camera along.

The show was great with my Mother in law getting an extra bonus :eek: when one of the men spun around with his apron on (I mean just his apron on ). I must have been looking eslewhere at the time as I didn't see anything extra.

If you have the included dinner you get to sit in the 1st two rows.

The 1st row had the better seats.

There also was a machine to take Love Riot bookings near reception though I think this did not include dinner.

The Dragon Lady took bookings each day between 10am to 4pm each day. This includes afternoon tea which we thought was good value for money with 11 pieces each of sweets and savourys. If you go eat a light lunch. :D

Thank you everyone, menu looks interesting - I do not eat shellfish so may have a very ;light meal that night but will enjoy the sweet.

I will try and book the first day when I book the rest of our dinners