Laundry on Horizon

chumley28540

All ships have multiple laundry rooms. Most likely the Horizon's will be in the same locations as the Vista's.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

OH MY! No wonder my suitcase weighs so much....I DO NOT...REPEAT...DO NOT DO LAUNDRY WHILE I AM ON A CRUISE!!!!

• 1 month later...
On Vista they are across from 2381, 6347, 7345, 8339, and 9278, all midship. I see nothing on Horizon's deck plan that would indicate any differences.

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS

The nice thing about the Vista Laundry Rooms, were that they were no longer "coin operated". All one needed to do was insert their respective Sail and Sign Cards into the Master Control Box and the laundry fees were charged to your account. I imagine the Horizon will have similar service. It was nice not having to lug around rolls of quarters. ;)

Why do some posters get upset when someone "quotes" them when making a new post (see above) ?

Especially if the new post does not disagree or challenge the quoted post in any way.

Because you are only supposed to quote someone when you are commenting on their post. If your post is an entirely new post, then just post without quoting someone.

Because you are only supposed to quote someone when you are commenting on their post. If your post is an entirely new post, then just post without quoting someone.

I have never seen that restriction posted anywhere on any "board".

Any while I agree it seems unnecessary to quote something if you are not referencing the quote, no real harm is done if someone chooses to do so.

Any while I agree it seems unnecessary to quote something if you are not referencing the quote, no real harm is done if someone chooses to do so.

No harm is done, obviously, but it's confusing as heck. In this case, I'm literally left wondering if this person was directing their comment at me. Given that there were explanation points used, and all caps, this person seems upset and I would like to know what I could possibly done to upset them.

• 1 year later...

"you can choose to quote a particular post if you are replying to something someone wrote"

You can find this under 'Replying to a post" in the guidelines.

We're platinum and recently sailed on Horizon, the free wash and fold was sub-par. White shorts are always nice and white when I wash them at home with Tide, but they came back a bit off-white and wrinkled. But I like to only lug a carry-on, so I need to use their laundry service so as to keep packing light and easy.

Quoting my post is strictly prohibited and may lead to fines up to and including one umbrella drink. ;-)