Bermuda on October 7 with 14 month old questions!

NHgirl2012

Hi All! My husband and I will be traveling on Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas on Oct 7 with our 14 month old! Good shore excursions or things to do with him? Horseshoe bay beach? Does the beach provide chair/umbrella rentals? Travel information because we will be traveling without the car seat. Are there things to do right off the ship (shops etc) that we could stroller him around to? Thanks! :)

Edited by NHgirl2012

Hi All! My husband and I will be traveling on Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas on Oct 7 with our 14 month old! Good shore excursions or things to do with him? Horseshoe bay beach? Does the beach provide chair/umbrella rentals? Travel information because we will be traveling without the car seat. Are there things to do right off the ship (shops etc) that we could stroller him around to? Thanks! :)

Horseshoe Bay has chair and umbrella rentals. Public buses and ferries, private minibuses and taxis don't require car seats. The ship docks at the Dockyard. There are shops there you can stroller him around to.