Bora Bora Bloody Mary's

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:35 PM.
Victoria Harbour, ON
2,754 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
How far is Bloody Mary's from the dock? What's the cost of a taxi to Bloody Mary's? On our next cruise we'll do an over night here & we are thinking of going out for the evening for dinner & drinks. Thanks
Allan
91,626 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
We stopped there on a tour. I would say the distance was about 30 minutes from the time we reached there and getting back to the ship.

Keith
Victoria Harbour, ON
2,754 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
Thanks. Heard about the place on CC, sounds like a great place to go bar hopping for an evening.
Allan
1,272 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
We've been to Bora Bora 5 times via the Paul Gauguin, most recently in July. This was the first time we went to Bloody Mary's. We did a great snorkel tour and then had the boat drop us off at the dock at Bloody Mary's. Well..........what a disappointment. It is a bar/restaurant. Nothing more/nothing less. Their Bloody Mary drinks were so bad you could not drink them. I did "check the box" having now been there but I would not go out of my way at all to go there. You can just wave down a taxi that is going back and forth from the dock to the beach and I think it was $5 USD per person to get back to the dock. The drive time was about 15 minutes.
Victoria Harbour, ON
2,754 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
Thanks. Think we'll check it out just to say we've been there. I've heard so much about the place from different people & on CC, so just wanted to see what it was about this place that had every one talking about it.
Allan
Quebec
1,001 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
It's one of those bucket list place. We went for lunch. Beer, burger, (just a change from poisson cru - which we loved btw). Cool place. Tourist trap? Maybe, but better there than anywhere else.

Cheers
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
SeaEscape-Scandinavian Dawn - March 1990
Windstar-Wind Surf -December 2012
Windstar-Wind Surf - December 2013
Celebrity-Constellation - March 2014
Windstar-Wind Star - December 2014
Celebrity-Constellation - March 2015
Celebrity-Summit - January 2016
Celebrity-Constellation - August 2016
Windstar-Wind Spirit - July 2017