Bora Bora Bloody Mary's

ski ww

How far is Bloody Mary's from the dock? What's the cost of a taxi to Bloody Mary's? On our next cruise we'll do an over night here & we are thinking of going out for the evening for dinner & drinks. Thanks

Allan

We've been to Bora Bora 5 times via the Paul Gauguin, most recently in July. This was the first time we went to Bloody Mary's. We did a great snorkel tour and then had the boat drop us off at the dock at Bloody Mary's. Well..........what a disappointment. It is a bar/restaurant. Nothing more/nothing less. Their Bloody Mary drinks were so bad you could not drink them. I did "check the box" having now been there but I would not go out of my way at all to go there. You can just wave down a taxi that is going back and forth from the dock to the beach and I think it was $5 USD per person to get back to the dock. The drive time was about 15 minutes.

Thanks. Think we'll check it out just to say we've been there. I've heard so much about the place from different people & on CC, so just wanted to see what it was about this place that had every one talking about it.

Allan

• 4 weeks later...