Mariner Seven Seas Suites Condition

advocado

Booked on the Mariner, December 10, 2017 for 10 days in SS 780 Aft. I've been reading a number of posts in which the condition of some suites are criticized owing to the overdue refurbishment. Other posts mention that "some" of the higher status suites were part of the 2014 refurb. Can anyone who recently sailed on the Mariner in a Seven Seas suite comment on the condition? Thanks.

We sailed in a Seven Seas aft suite on Mariner after refurbishment. They are lovely suites and I suspect that the decor will change once again during refurbishment. They are definitely in better shape than the PH and below suites. It has been a couple of years since we were in the Seven Seas suite but will be in a Mariner suite in three weeks which was refurbished the same time the Seven Seas suites were done. I'll report on the condition when we are onboard.

I am a bit confused about your departure date on the Mariner. You indicated that you sail on December 10, 2017. We will be returning from our cruise at that time and will be in the middle of the ocean (arriving in Miami December 12th).

Hope you have a great time on your cruise!

Sorry for the confusion. We're arriving in Miami on December 10th for the Miami-Miami (Western Caribbean) departure on the 12th. I appreciate your reply and will be on the lookout for your follow up.

Okay - you are on the cruise with our cruising friends (from last November on the Explorer). If you have time to attend the "meetings" on the pool deck that Zqueeze1 talks about, it is a lot of fun and I highly recommend joining them. They are great people and although I tend to drink too much when I'm around them, I've never regretted it:evilsmile:

My wife and I were on the Mariner last April in Suite 892. Our third cruise on Mariner. We were a little disappointed that the refurb had been postponed (were curiouse about any major changes) but had absolutely no complaints about the appearance or condition of the suite nor of the ship overall. You will not be disappointed whatever suite you chose. I will say that we did not find the Concierge upgrade, which we chose on our second cruise, to be worth the money.

Okay - you are on the cruise with our cruising friends (from last November on the Explorer). If you have time to attend the "meetings" on the pool deck that Zqueeze1 talks about, it is a lot of fun and I highly recommend joining them. They are great people and although I tend to drink too much when I'm around them, I've never regretted it:evilsmile:

Hang on now; no one put a gun to your head and forced you to drink four or five Mexican butterflies!!! BTW, we are also doing a Western Caribbean cruise on the Mariner but it departs on 10 Nov (next Friday) not 12 Dec.

Z and TB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang on now; no one put a gun to your head and forced you to drink four or five Mexican butterflies!!! BTW, we are also doing a Western Caribbean cruise on the Mariner but it departs on 10 Nov (next Friday) not 12 Dec.

Z and TB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that your finger that you held to my head? Who knew:evilsmile:. Wish that we could be on your cruise but the 25 night cruise was more than we typically do. Please have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Mexican butterflies for me. Hope that you post from the ship. Also, if you find Alex (bartender but don't know where), say hi to him from me. Unfortunately, he was the only bartender on the Mariner that we liked in September (and he was working in the crew bar - only was in the Observation Lounge when they needed extra help).

Hugs to you, Pam and our other cruising friends. We'll be thinking about you (and waiting for you to get off of the bloody ship so that we can board):halo: