Making restaurant reservations with two different types of cabins

Post it

I will be traveling in a Vista suite while my friend will be in a Concierge suite on the Riviera. I understand that I can book 2 reservations per restaurant 90 days before the cruise while Concierge can book 1 reservation per restaurant 75 days before the cruise. If I book my allotment of 8 reservations between the 4 restaurants 90 days before the cruise, can I tie my friend into my reservation?

You can invite a guest up their maximum allotment prior to the cruise

When making your reservation make sure you have their booking number so you can add them to your dining time click the tab DINE WITH ANOTHER BOOKED PARTY

Once onboard you & your friends could ask if they can get extra reservation with you

You can invite a guest up their maximum allotment prior to the cruise

When making your reservation make sure you have their booking number so you can add them to your dining time click the tab DINE WITH ANOTHER BOOKED PARTY

Once onboard you & your friends could ask if they can get extra reservation with you

This

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Keep in mind that, however the Reservations are made, i.e. whether your friends are invited by you, or make Reservations under their own steam, each time that ANY OF YOU dine in a Specialty Restaurant, it counts against your guaranteed number of pre-cruise reservations.

I mention this because I once inadvertently usurped some friends reservations while trying to arrange a milestone birthday for Stan. I was mortified to say the least....

privee.jpg?resize=678%2C451&ssl=1

Thankfully, Privée has since resolved the need for this type of unpleasantness.

Privée is the best option to accommodate most of those affairs. A group of us had another spectacular wine dinner there early this month. O did well off all the corkage fees charged that evening!

Oh! How I wish the R ships had such a venue! Not having La Reserve is bad enough, but losing out on Privée is highly regrettable. We’ve become spoilt and do at least one Privée , often more, on each sailing. Some blockbuster wines have flowed in that venue ( for those that care about things such as wine). If I can find a near comparable cruise on an O ship versus an R, the O wins every time.

Privée is the best option to accommodate most of those affairs. A group of us had another spectacular wine dinner there early this month. O did well off all the corkage fees charged that evening!.

I just love Privee. It's such a nice venue to meet with folks you've 'chatted with' on CC, and with whom you are going on excursions!

Just checked Privee's schedule for our cruise - Lima to Papeete - and the only reservation there is one I made for a group. Guess I'll have to make another......

I just love Privee. It's such a nice venue to meet with folks you've 'chatted with' on CC' date=' and with whom you are going on excursions!

Just checked Privee's schedule for our cruise - Lima to Papeete - and the only reservation there is one I made for a group. Guess I'll have to make another......[/quote']

Don't forget us!😂