What's with the Princess bridgecams??

flamomo

Of all the ships in the Princess fleet, only 2 ships camera displays on the Princess bridgecam page are displaying the current day. Several are weeks out of date. I am in the habit of checking the views on them daily to see where they are.

They used to update daily, and it was rare to see one that was not current.

Is this a Princess issue or is something amiss with my computer?

Of all the ships in the Princess fleet, only 2 ships camera displays on the Princess bridgecam page are displaying the current day. Several are weeks out of date. I am in the habit of checking the views on them daily to see where they are.

They used to update daily, and it was rare to see one that was not current.

Is this a Princess issue or is something amiss with my computer?

Not your computer. Most all bridge cams stuck on various past dates. Must be an issue in the HQ computers.

Been like this for a month or so.

I found that if you click on ship name several times the date and time will change until the correct date shows. Don't ask me why.

I was checking the Star's cam yesterday and only got to within two days of the current day. I was never able to get the current day (yesterday) to display.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

I sent a note to Princess about this issue over a month ago. I got a response saying that IT was working on the issue. I'm sure they'll fix it right after they get the Regal Princess all sorted.

Ha. Yup, just bad design on their part. Their entire IT department is probably trying to get the Medallions working! :rolleyes:

Pleasant surprise this morning for bridgecam followers! ALL of the bridgecams are displaying today's date, although the cam for the Grand isn't online.

Must be our Thanksgiving gift from Princess IT, for which I will say Thank you!!!

Pleasant surprise this morning for bridgecam followers! ALL of the bridgecams are displaying today's date, although the cam for the Grand isn't online.

Must be our Thanksgiving gift from Princess IT, for which I will say Thank you!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I always love to check the webcams of ships I'm sailing on future cruises. I wen't to the Star and found her camera's down at the moment.....:(:(:(

Bob

Wow, the first time in over a month that they're actually all working and current

Doesn't Princess realize that their web site is a showcase for their product, and even a one day problem shouldn't be acceptable let alone the on going embarrassment that their web-cams have become

Srpilo

Wow, the first time in over a month that they're actually all working and current

Doesn't Princess realize that their web site is a showcase for their product, and even a one day problem shouldn't be acceptable let alone the on going embarrassment that their web-cams have become

Srpilo

10828987125_e0f49f29f1_o.jpg

Perfectly stated.....:):):)

If the problem with the bridgecams is related to the initiating of the ***** program, I say, give the IT people a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband was in IT all his life and I understand what a nightmare all this can be and that I know, from being behind the scenes with my husband's work, that the IT people are working hard and probably overtime to get all this going. Yes, is it frustrating for us? Of course it is. I want to search a forum thread like now!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I can't. I know cruisecritic IT are probably working on it (after their Thanksgiving dinner) the best they can. So let's be thankful for all we do have and can do at the moment and give the IT people a break.

Oh, IT people, if you are reading this? Can you fix it a little quicker? Grin.

Pooh