Current Concierges continued discussion

Thanks so much! I either missed the post or had a senior moment. :) Bon Voyage! We board the day you disembark. BTW, I hope we see Allan while we are onboard. We are not in Star Class, but maybe he will be in the Suite Lounge from time to time.

I haven't see him, yet! Even Claudine and Dudley haven't see him in about a week! He's very busy, that's what they told me!

Went up to the SL, couple of times to say hi!

Dudley will go home on Saturday and Federico will return to the SL!

I'm staying another week; hopefully I'll get to see Allan, at least to say hi!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dudley is there with Claudine; he's going home Saturday, and Federico's coming back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought perhaps there was no 01 Concierge, as I sent an email to him and never got a response. :confused: Claudine, the 02 Concierge, responded immediately and took care of my request. :) I'm looking forward to meeting her and to welcoming Federico back from vacation.

For the Indy, Jacque is in the CL until October 30th

and then Felix Vargas comes back from vacation.

Laura Bernard is currently in the Diamond Lounge and also

goes on vacation on October 30th. I don't have the name of her

replacement but it's supposed to be someone from Peru.

For the Indy, Jacque is in the CL until October 30th

and then Felix Vargas comes back from vacation.

Laura Bernard is currently in the Diamond Lounge and also

goes on vacation on October 30th. I don't have the name of her

replacement but it's supposed to be someone from Peru.

Thanks for the info. I updated the Google Doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

That is so nice for you to say. You are welcome!

I also have a partner for this thread who helps a lot.

Sherri, we will be on the Oasis with you 2/26, hope we get a chance to meet at the M&M!! I too thank you for all the work you put into this thread - and your partner too!! Thanks!!

Just an FYI - Liberty of the Seas. Jorge, SL concierge will be getting off 10/23, going home on a 2 week medical leave to be with his hospitalized Father. Should be back on 11/6 but not sure if he will go to SL or DL.

Carla

Edited by golfpccc

Checking your google doc...looks like Federico will be our Concierge....not familiar with this one! Look forward to new people!

Lou

Federico boarded with us yesterday. He was also on our January Oasis cruises, and we like him very much. He works hard and still finds time to mingle with the guests. :)

Sherri, we will be on the Oasis with you 2/26, hope we get a chance to meet at the M&M!! I too thank you for all the work you put into this thread - and your partner too!! Thanks!!

Just an FYI - Liberty of the Seas. Jorge, SL concierge will be getting off 10/23, going home on a 2 week medical leave to be with his hospitalized Father. Should be back on 11/6 but not sure if he will go to SL or DL.

Carla

Looking forward to meeting you too Carla. We are signed up for the M&M. Thanks for your kind words about the job I am doing.

Thanks also for your update on Liberty.

Checking your google doc...looks like Federico will be our Concierge....not familiar with this one! Look forward to new people!

Lou

Raj Bhugwath and Nancy Chu in SL; Mohammed in the DL; Link to GoogleDoc in case of changes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0 Edited by SherriZ366