Miami: need hotel for pre-nite of cruise

sparty1

We have a 4 day cruise and need a hotel that offers parking for duration of cruise, and R/T shuttle to Port of Miami. I know some have packages, but can anyone give a suggestion? Need it for May. Thank you.

We have a 4 day cruise and need a hotel that offers parking for duration of cruise, and R/T shuttle to Port of Miami. I know some have packages, but can anyone give a suggestion? Need it for May. Thank you.

The hotels that have cruise packages with parking offer shuttle to the port only. None of them offer R/T transportation to Port of Miami. You will have to get a taxi or uber back to your hotel when the cruise returns.

Most of them are located near the airport. Also, not sure what your budget is, or how nice you want the accommodations to be, but you may want to take a look at the following:

Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport

Comfort Suites Miami Airport

Hilton Miami Downtown

Quality Inn Miami Airport

Embassy Suites Miami Airport

Hampton Inn Coconut Grove

Hyatt Place Miami Airport West / Doral

Hampton Inn Miami Airport

Some of these may have quit offering park/cruise packages.

http://www.parksleepfly.com and http://www.stay123.com are two sources to check for hotels offering cruise parking deals.

La Quinta East is a budget place near the MIA airport popular with cruisers that offers both parking and shuttles to POM. Taxi back to your car will run about $30 - Uber should be under $20.

You might also look at staying cheap outside of Miami (West Palm off of 95 or even Orlando is only 3.5 hours away) and parking at POM.

Good luck! :)

Thx so much to both of you! We ended up bkkg the Hyatt pkg at a reasonable price, and we'll find our own way back to hotel. Thx for(y) responding so quickly and with good suggestions!

The hotels that have cruise packages with parking offer shuttle to the port only. None of them offer R/T transportation to Port of Miami. You will have to get a taxi or uber back to your hotel when the cruise returns.

Most of them are located near the airport. Also, not sure what your budget is, or how nice you want the accommodations to be, but you may want to take a look at the following:

Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport

Comfort Suites Miami Airport

Hilton Miami Downtown

Quality Inn Miami Airport

Embassy Suites Miami Airport

Hampton Inn Coconut Grove

Hyatt Place Miami Airport West / Doral

Hampton Inn Miami Airport

Some of these may have quit offering park/cruise packages.

www.parksleepfly.com and www.stay123.com are two sources to check for hotels offering cruise parking deals.

La Quinta East is a budget place near the MIA airport popular with cruisers that offers both parking and shuttles to POM. Taxi back to your car will run about $30 - Uber should be under $20.

You might also look at staying cheap outside of Miami (West Palm off of 95 or even Orlando is only 3.5 hours away) and parking at POM.

Good luck! :)

• 2 months later...
Thx so much to both of you! We ended up bkkg the Hyatt pkg at a reasonable pri>ce, and we'll find our own way back to hotel. Thx for(y) responding so quickly and with good suggestions!

How was the hyatt? Just booked it for our Feb cruise. Not sure if we are flying into fll or mia yet but got a great rate. Were there restaurants close by that would be okay for a family?

• 5 months later...

We are staying at Laqunita Inn Miami Airport East 10/15/17.

They will pick us up at the airport (frequent shuttles) and will drop us off at the Port of Miami the next day.

As far as I am aware, getting from the ship to wherever you need to go (airport, local area) is up to you.

I have a offer I've found from http://bestvacationdealz.com/package/99-1-night-closest-hotel-to-port-of-miami/

I have never used this company, so beware, but $99 for a night with shuttle at the Hilton downtown Miami is tempting.

Look at the terms...timeshare presentation!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are staying at Laqunita Inn Miami Airport East 10/15/17.

They will pick us up at the airport (frequent shuttles) and will drop us off at the Port of Miami the next day.

As far as I am aware, getting from the ship to wherever you need to go (airport, local area) is up to you.

The shuttle operator offered post cruise transportation from the cruise terminal POM to the airport MIA for $10 per person (cash ) the morning of taking us from the hotel to POM. Cheap!

• 8 months later...
Thx so much to both of you! We ended up bkkg the Hyatt pkg at a reasonable price, and we'll find our own way back to hotel. Thx for(y) responding so quickly and with good suggestions!

Also wondering how this place was... we leave in Feb but I want to get this part done early. Thanks!