Allstate E-Cards?

yaksarefunny

When was the last time anyone saw the Carnival E-Cards on Allstate? I've been looking daily for several weeks now and cannot find any. My cruise is only 2 weeks away now and I'm scared to order regular cards. (I'm not sure they'l make it in time.)

How long do the regular cards take to come in?

I've been looking on Allstate too and they haven't been available for a while now which sucks since I have 80k points on Allstate rewards. They are available now on AARP.com but I only have 11k points or so which makes it a little harder to get enough cards to pay off my entire balance. Good luck, hope you can find some.

When was the last time anyone saw the Carnival E-Cards on Allstate? I've been looking daily for several weeks now and cannot find any. My cruise is only 2 weeks away now and I'm scared to order regular cards. (I'm not sure they'l make it in time.)

How long do the regular cards take to come in?

I just looked on All state Drive Wise and they have both $100.00 & $500.00 on instant delivery

I'm in Greenville, SC and haven't seen the e-cards yet. I just ordered a $500 on Friday last week but it hasn't shipped yet, according to the Allstate app.

Is it an e-card that you ordered? I would call or email them!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Log into the Drive Wise app. Go to redeem points, redeem now, gift cards, then e-gift cards. 3rd one down on my list

Not an option on mine :( My only options are All Gift Cards, Dining, Movie Tickets, Shopping, Travel.

Not an option on mine :( My only options are All Gift Cards, Dining, Movie Tickets, Shopping, Travel.

That is exactly how mine are listed! I am going to have my cards applied to my sail and sign card!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums