Will a 3 night cruise be okay with kids?

FSU Girl

I’m trying to plan a cruise with kids for the first time. I’ve heard that the 3 night cruises can be more party ships. Would it be okay taking two kids on this? Or will it not be kid friendly? It would be everyone’s first carnival cruise and looking at the Liberty ship

I did a liberty 4 day with my 12 year old over new years. And it was more than fine. Literally only saw one person noticeably drunk. It was actually super fun. The party atmosphere is perfect for kids. Just seems like everyone is having fun

I’m trying to plan a cruise with kids for the first time. I’ve heard that the 3 night cruises can be more party ships. Would it be okay taking two kids on this? Or will it not be kid friendly? It would be everyone’s first carnival cruise and looking at the Liberty ship

Hi

I am sure you will have a great time. My only issues with a three day cruise, is that just as you start getting into it, it's over. At least, since it is your first cruise, if you find that it is not something you enjoy, it won't be for very long. Just realized, it may not be your first cruise, just your first Carnival cruise.

have a great cruise

Hi

I am sure you will have a great time. My only issues with a three day cruise, is that just as you start getting into it, it's over. At least, since it is your first cruise, if you find that it is not something you enjoy, it won't be for very long. Just realized, it may not be your first cruise, just your first Carnival cruise.

have a great cruise

I agree three nights is short, but it’s the only thing that will work with everyone’s schedules. I’ve cruised a lot before, just never on carnival and also never with kids before. So it would be a first for both of those things :)