Seabourn August 25, 2018

klaritch

We thoroughly enjoyed almost all of our fellow passengers on our long Seabourn cruise, including a large group of gay men, one lesbian, and a lot of kindred straight folks. We are returning in November, and (gasp!) thinking about a World Cruise in 2020. How's that for gay friendly?

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone sailing on this cruise? My husband of one year and I are taking a late honeymoon.

Hey Klaritsch, I’m assuming you are on the Encore that leaves then? I think there are a couple ships that depart on a cruise that day? Anyway, if you are on the Encore departing Rome, we will be on it. We are Gary and Ben, 50 and 45, and live in Sarasota, FL. We also have friends that are a gay couple from Australia that are coincidentally going on cruise...it wasnt planned, so quite the coincidence. We had met them on a Silversea Expedition cruise through the Panama Canal last year and are super nice guys. They are traveling with a lesbian friend. This will be our first Seabourn cruise, so we are very much looking forward to it and to see how it compares to Silversea which we have a done a lot .

Hi Ben and Gary,

Yes we are on the Seabourn Encore sailing on 8/25, it is our second Seabourn cruise- it's a great cruise line. I sailed to South America on Silversea a few years ago, it was really good- I think you will really like Seabourn. Looking forward to meeting you both in a few weeks.

Hi Ben and Gary,

Yes we are on the Seabourn Encore sailing on 8/25, it is our second Seabourn cruise- it's a great cruise line. I sailed to South America on Silversea a few years ago, it was really good- I think you will really like Seabourn. Looking forward to meeting you both in a few weeks.

Good to hear! What are your names?