Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

15ffdfebb6e4dd754d8506f4b1362f0e.jpg

6am flights are more attractive at the time of booking. We're off to the Big Easy, and then boarding the Dawn on Sunday. This is a special trip for us - returning to the ship that introduced us to NCL back in 2010.

More to come. Posting live from the Dawn 11/27.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Make sure you try the made-at-table guacamole at Los Lobos. The food there is great.

LL_1.jpg

DITTO this!!!!!!!! Just came off the 9-day that left on Veterans Day. Went to Los Lobos twice for their guacamole and didn't even have the UDP. Tried guacamole two different places in Mexico and the ships was by far the BEST! Even hubby ate it and he's normally only a salsa guy. Enjoy!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

b80dfcd6cf98ac748869dfdcd0068b4e.jpg

Layover in Atlanta. Just called upsell and nabbed an SD Family Suite with Large Balcony - room 12520. Not a bad way to start!

As far as the guac - we're all over that. Reservations for Los Lobos Monday night.

Nice way to start!! I haven't been in 12520, but have been right across the hall in 12020!! If you meet Cyndi at sea, tell her I said hi!! Sunday will start her 3rd week of back to back to back to back on the Dawn!!

Nice way to start!! I haven't been in 12520, but have been right across the hall in 12020!! If you meet Cyndi at sea, tell her I said hi!! Sunday will start her 3rd week of back to back to back to back on the Dawn!!

We can't wait to meet Cyndi! We feel like this is her ship, and we're just visiting for the week.

Are you going to Maya Chan? That is my favorite day!

Yep... a first for us. We hear nothing but great things.

About to depart Atlanta... scheduled to touch down in New Orleans in about an hour. I haven't been in 10+ years, and this will be Sue's first visit. Preservation Hall and Pat O'Briens tonight.

Yep... a first for us. We hear nothing but great things.

About to depart Atlanta... scheduled to touch down in New Orleans in about an hour. I haven't been in 10+ years, and this will be Sue's first visit. Preservation Hall and Pat O'Briens tonight.

Maya Chan is a great relaxation day!! I love that Costa Maya is the last stop.

Yummy hurricanes!! Usually a great house band at the Famous Door. That's our go to place! Classic Rock! Have a great time!! Wait till you see the naked girls with body paint walking around Bourban St!! :eek:

e6b58969c4fa572c4ebbb8fe9e461ac2.jpg

Up since 3am, so a power nap shall be attempted. We've been here little more than an hour - I forgot how much I LOVE this city.

We love it too!! We haven't stayed in the French Quarter yet, we have stayed in the Garden District all three times.